Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Creepiest Public Game In Warframe?

Renegade343

I was on a random match the other day with my Banshee. Suddenly, Stranger 1 sits right behind Banshee's &#!. I didn't care at that moment.

Moments later I had to use Sound Quake, where Banshee puts her hands in the ground. It seems like the butt of Banshee "touched" the face of that Nekros. From one moment to another, the guy opened his mic and started to do some very masturbative sounds (search masturbative in a dictionary)

I asked him what was he doing, and he told me exactly what I was thinking. He liked Banshee's Butt so much... But that wasn't the creepiest part.

After leaving that match, he sended me a private message wanting me to go with him to his Dojo, so he could "examinate" Banshee... Ironically, I accepted.

He took Screenshots of Banshee, and then he gave me 10 plat. After that, He told me he wanted to upload some modified photos into a certain page that shall not be mentioned here...

I was on a random match the other day with my Banshee. Suddenly, Stranger 1 sits right behind Banshee's !. I didn't care at that moment.

Moments later I had to use Sound Quake, where Banshee puts her hands in the ground. It seems like the butt of Banshee "touched" the face of that Nekros. From one moment to another, the guy opened his mic and started to do some very masturbative sounds (search masturbative in a dictionary)

I asked him what was he doing, and he told me exactly what I was thinking. He liked Banshee's Butt so much... But that wasn't the creepiest part.

After leaving that match, he sended me a private message wanting me to go with him to his Dojo, so he could "examinate" Banshee... Ironically, I accepted.

He took Screenshots of Banshee, and then he gave me 10 plat. After that, He told me he wanted to upload some modified photos into a certain page that shall not be mentioned here...

eh it's free plat

I was in a mission (that I was invited to btw) when some meta tryhard in the squad who wasn`t even the host up and decided to *@##$ about not having the right tryhard meta, and called me an SJW because I was using Equinox. He then proceeded to go full /pol/.

Apparenlty this fool thinks using a particular frame has to be some kind of political statement or some S#&$, and that my not being subservient to him was an afront to his sociopolitical position in society. I guess I shouldn`t be surprised that some meta obsessed fool was this delusioned about other matters.

Edited by UrielColtan

I was on a random match the other day with my Banshee. Suddenly, Stranger 1 sits right behind Banshee's !. I didn't care at that moment.

did you feel used and abused afterwards?

There was a hydroid.... with PINK TENTICLES.

Rofl. If I ever start to play Hydroid one day (Equinox and next prime on the waiting list), I'll make sure to use pale pink (from easter set), bright pink for power, and use phage with same colors.

PRAISE HENTAI SAMA !

Edited by Kinxil

I was in a mission (that I was invited to btw) when some meta tryhard in the squad who wasn`t even the host up and decided to *@##$ about not having the right tryhard meta, and called me an SJW because I was using Equinox. He then proceeded to go full /pol/.

Apparenlty this fool thinks using a particular frame has to be some kind of political statement or some S#&$, and that my not being subservient to him was an afront to his sociopolitical position in society. I guess I shouldn`t be surprised that some meta obsessed fool was this delusioned about other matters.

I use Chroma because I want to be a dragon.

We all know that its common to put on our best to show off in relays when we hang out and socialize. Pink Rhinos and Nyx parties are a common thing. Nothing creepy there.

But one time a rando walked behind my nova and stood there a while. Then said i was hot and asked me to 'deep bow'. I told them i was a dude and they logged out.

I dont mind playing female characters, but that made me feel super awkward.

I joined a Public match as Nekros when he first came out, and a guy kept messaging me saying he didnt realise the new Frame was Female and that he liked the "Goth girl" look, I sent back "im a Dude.........and my frame is also a dude" he then sent back "wow your a homo if you think your frame is male"

i didnt know what to reply with.

Since most, if not all, of us in the forums are getting slightly tired of all those threads lately (you know, those threads), I thought maybe we could take a short break in General Discussion by just sharing experiences with other people. Thusly, I will be asking this: 

What is your most creepiest public game in Warframe?

Post your stories below! (Note that if you judge the story to be not safe for open reading, do hide it in spoilers.). 

Mine was this: 

I was using an Ember in a Defence Mission with another random player, and having a good time in the first few waves. Then, that player asked me to die. I asked, "Why?", and he (I assume the player was a he for the rest of this story) said, "Because.". I kept on asking why to get to the bottom of this small mystery, and turns out he has a sexual thing for dead female Warframes (I think that particular paraphilia [i searched up a bit on the matter] is classified as necrophilia.). 

In response, I shut down Warframe (that meant I aborted the mission), got out for a jog and suicide runs, and stopped playing Warframe for a day just to get to terms with that sudden and really chilling experience. That story was (I think) six or so months ago, and I never bothered to report to Support just because I thought, at the time, he was not violating any rule.

Do you mean Nekrosphilia? Derp.