Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Creepiest Public Game In Warframe?

Renegade343

Since most, if not all, of us in the forums are getting slightly tired of all those threads lately (you know, those threads), I thought maybe we could take a short break in General Discussion by just sharing experiences with other people. Thusly, I will be asking this: 

What is your most creepiest public game in Warframe?

Post your stories below! (Note that if you judge the story to be not safe for open reading, do hide it in spoilers.). 

Mine was this: 

I was using an Ember in a Defence Mission with another random player, and having a good time in the first few waves. Then, that player asked me to die. I asked, "Why?", and he (I assume the player was a he for the rest of this story) said, "Because.". I kept on asking why to get to the bottom of this small mystery, and turns out he has a sexual thing for dead female Warframes (I think that particular paraphilia [i searched up a bit on the matter] is classified as necrophilia.). 

In response, I shut down Warframe (that meant I aborted the mission), got out for a jog and suicide runs, and stopped playing Warframe for a day just to get to terms with that sudden and really chilling experience. That story was (I think) six or so months ago, and I never bothered to report to Support just because I thought, at the time, he was not violating any rule.

those people have to be reported and removed, the same should be with rushers and other high neurotic idiots ... there is no place in the world for them, they better search for a doc ... seriously, those people need help ,-)

Edited by SbruL