Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Distress Withdraw?

CityOfTrees

His title "will the distress withdraw" should give you some insite into what ths post is about

On Top of a bias scores the convenience as the classical money refutes the metric. my understanding of this sentice is that because most of the long time players are bias they are fighting agenst the new changes perposed by DE i also beleve this sentence is refering to the multishot rework in particualr. THE SUPPORTED ALARM POINTS CELEBRATE EACH ABANDON WHEN THE SURPRISED RELIGION RATTLES NEAR A LAND EXCESS. i bealeave that the surprised religion is warframe. and that the supported are just that, supporters of the new changes. celebrated each abandon is just like it reads nerfs more or less. Rattles near a land of excess means that things are drifting twords being over powerd .and basicly the sentice could be sumed up by saying that the suporters of the changes are happey to hear that things are being fixed becuse they feel that the system is overpowerd.EVERY TENTH EVIL TRIUMPHS.
I belive this one means basicly be carfull what you wish for or somthing like that basicly a warning. IS THE POTENTIAL ADVIANCE BEHIND A FORTHCOMING UNSEEN? Well he is asking a question here on acount of the ? mark. Basicly he is asking the long time players and pretty much anyone fighting the changes why thay cant see that the changes will be for the best in the long run.A DISATER SMOKES. basicly this argument is getting out of hand. CAN THE DIPLOMATIC COUCIL CHOOSE? the diplomatic council is DE basicly he is asking can they choose to go with the changes or not. sort of like a to be or not to be that is the question. anyways thats just my opinion on the post. ill be honest i have read these forums for a long time keeping my opinion to my self but this time i took the bait. this is my first post on the fourms. Also im not sure why this was moved to off topic as it is pertenent to the situation. Finally i just want to say im sorry for any speeling or gramaticle errors where i live its 3:03 am and so havent slept in somthing like 22 hours so im a little sleepy.

On top of a bias scores the convenience as the classical money refutes the metric. The supported alarm points celebrate each abandon when the surprised religion rattles near a land excess. Every tenth evil triumphs. Is the potential advance behind a forthcoming unseen?

A disaster smokes. The vote sweeps the tool.

Can the diplomatic council choose?

I consider your assumption with the economic advances in the future will induce withdrawal, alarmingly dictates every abandon of the civic to usurp religion, due to the influx of the population, as a presumption of malevolent intrusion among the masses, in which I can presume the consequences will be indoctrinated by the diplomatic hierarchy that may take a judgmental endeavor that would deem a risk.