The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Change For Bullets Attractor ? Or An Augment Maybe ?

DrFolamour

As it's said in the title, my little brain tingling today, and i was wondering this...:

Why not turning bullets attractor into something who attract bullets to mag ?

Turning this power into one who drain the energy when activated ?

Since the attracted bullets will be stored into a magnetic field, waiting a release, longer the power is activated, stronger it become.

And then, when you hit the button again, you release a conical attack =)

just make it a toggle. mag doesn't need duration, fixit now.

Here, that was the word i searching, since english is not my language, thank you BeeOverlord :D

No, I don't see a reason to turn Bullet Attractor to Absorb. They should just make BA move to a nearby target if the current target dies before duration is over.

But, the skill is already an absorb anyway =o

They should just make BA move to a nearby target if the current target dies before duration is over.

Current version of this skill will emit an explosion if the target dies, still, yes, target auto-changing will be nice as augment. (Oh and I just thought about Maya from Borderlands 2 with her "submission sphere")

But, the skill is already an absorb anyway =o

Still it's not quite the same. The explosion damage is fixed and you don't need to rely on enemies shooting at the target — magnetic field will attract their bullets

Edited by d3me

I would love to see Bullet Attractor get some changes. I thought that maybe instead of explosion damage, it can recast Bullet Attractor on any enemy caught in the explosion. Maybe for the remaining duration for balance.

But before all that, DE needs to fix Bullet Attractor. Bullets can still hit you if you're inside the bubble and the enemy has a hit scan weapon or a beam weapon. They can't hit you if they have a projectile weapon though.

Basically you're asking for an ability that should work as Nyx's Absorb... No thanks.

Also because Bullet Attractor and Shield Polarize are the only two usefull and balanced abilities Mag has. If there's something wrong in her, it's due to her 4th one first of all. 

Basically you're asking for an ability that should work as Nyx's Absorb... No thanks.

Also because Bullet Attractor and Shield Polarize are the only two usefull and balanced abilities Mag has. If there's something wrong in her, it's due to her 4th one first of all. 

But, we don't speaking about her 4th ability here =). Well, yeah, in a way, because she use a magnetic field for maintain the bullets and then project them. I don't see the problem here. If you don't like absorb, make a threat for a change, and vex armor too, since it's absorb damages too (with a limit).