Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜️ Legendary Syndicates Alliance ⚜️ 2+ Year Alliance▪️Recruiting Active Clans (Experienced, Friendly and Helpful Community)

(PSN)josh_premier777

x1luo0.jpg
The Legendary Syndicates Alliance is currently recruiting Active clans into our tight-knit community.
About us:
We are a community based alliance and we mainly focus on building our clans and helping all our players.We are currently home to X Clans including a Top 10 Leaderboards Moon Clan (Wandering Ghosts) which is also our Founding Clan. (Disbanded the alliance via hiatus)

What we offer:
-A chance to be a part of a Friendly tight-knit community.
-When players need Prime parts or certain mods, we try and make sure that we can provide it.
-Help and Support in Missions.
-More Information about the Game.
-Weekly Alliance Events or Giveaways.

Requirements:
-We prefer clans with members who are 18+ of age.(If the Clan leaders are confident that the players who are below the age of 18 are mature and respectful, Their alliance request will be accepted)
-We are currently accepting Clans from these tiers. (Shadow/Storm/Mountain/Moon)
-Open communication with Alliance warlords and fellow players.
-Respect to other Clans/Players in the alliance.
-Clan Activity is Mandatory. (Clans should have atleast 70% Active members)
-Support in Conflicts and Missions.
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/4t8xvRX )
Alliance Emblem:

2aik2ug.jpg

X---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

✔=WARLORDS ARE EXPECTED TO SHARE A SCREENSHOT OF THEIR DOJO PAGE AND CLAN STATISTICS WITH US FOR ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP.
Contact me if interested to join our alliance.

Edited by (PS4)josh_premier777

"✔WARLORDS ARE EXPECTED TO SHARE A SCREENSHOT OF THEIR DOJO PAGE AND CLAN STATISTICS WITH US FOR ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP."

I'm unsure how to send a screenshot from PS4 to the website, care to explain how I can do so? Also, I don't know what you meant by Dojo Page, I'm still a little new to Alliances.

Edited by (PS4)Raikeran

"✔WARLORDS ARE EXPECTED TO SHARE A SCREENSHOT OF THEIR DOJO PAGE AND CLAN STATISTICS WITH US FOR ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP."

I'm unsure how to send a screenshot from PS4 to the website, care to explain how I can do so? Also, I don't know what you meant by Dojo Page, I'm still a little new to Alliances.

Screen shot of your clan page witch shoes the number of clan members and clan size.  Hit share to make a screen shot and post.  

Screen shot of your clan page witch shoes the number of clan members and clan size.  Hit share to make a screen shot and post.  

I won't be able to access Warframe on PS4 for 2 days or something because of reasons. Please contact the other warlords for an alliance invite.