Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Bored, Post Me An Applied Math Question.

Renegade343

Given that a tonkor grenade weighs the same as a can of pepsi and of simiar dimension, and its materials covering the tonkor grenade is similar to modern grenades, calculate:

1) the initial velocity upon leaving the tonkor's barrel

2) the minimum velocity for the grenade to explode on impact.

What is 9+10?

What speed is the blade tip of a Gram travelling during the first spinning swing when using Tempo Royale ?

Will be done over the weekend. 

Given that a tonkor grenade weighs the same as a can of pepsi and of simiar dimension, and its materials covering the tonkor grenade is similar to modern grenades, calculate:

1) the initial velocity upon leaving the tonkor's barrel

2) the minimum velocity for the grenade to explode on impact.

Give me a weekend as well. As for the second question, I'll do some research first. 

N...No friggin' way man... o.O

If you ever succeed, I wish you to make great use of that prize & your name in the History of Mankind... :D

(and if they make an interview and you say my username, I'll visit you in person!)

It'll be a goal. Just like my goal of finding the strong proof for Goldbach's Conjecture, because I know even if I done everything to the best of my ability and still cannot solve it, I've done something. 

1001 1101

0011 0100 +

-----------------

???? ???? =         

I did so computer science, so even I could answer this one... :) (I'm lazy to do it though)

It'll be a goal. Just like my goal of finding the strong proof for Goldbach's Conjecture, because I know even if I done everything to the best of my ability and still cannot solve it, I've done something. 

It'd be maaaad if a Warframe player ends up being the guy who made a giant leap for computer calculations!... And that guy talked to me in a forum...

However I believe that if we grant access to enough skilled people onto a specific problem, that problem won't remain unsolved long!

Progress on Vaykor Hek?

Thursday, along with Cynda's question. 

How many slashes are done per minute by a Dual Ichor with all the positive Crit Chance and Attack Speed mods installed while under effects of a full strength Valkyr's Warcry and Volt's Speed. Assuming both abilites lasts 1 minute.

This Thursday as well.