The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Gender Swaps By 3Jane

3Jane

As long as it isn't a forced change for one of them and is a cosmetic only option, then I'm fine with it.

I would love this option because FemFrost would be a better option than normal. I wish it would change some stats like more speed less armor for fem versions.

Never get tired re-looking at these gorgeous re-designs :3

Come on DE! Have Mynki do the tweaks for gendor swaps models, using these as inspirations. You can offer them as Plat only and it'll be a great way to sell Plat. We already know Mynnki came up with both a male and a female Nova too.

Actually, knowing that there's already an official Nova model somewhere, wonder how it compares to 3Jane's version. Get to it buddy!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Woooo. Tons of Warframes I totally love. Trinity is somewhat... odd looking but I guess fits her stat to be Tank-able?

Volt is even more fabulous.

Dat Vauban. Aunt Vauban!

Dem Deadlocks on Rhino. Smexi.

BanHEE? Still good looking.

Does Nyx just swap bodies with Excal?

Dat Ash. 1+

Yeah, Saryn and Ember look kinda... umm?

Frost look'n chilly there.

Hey! Good job on everything! I guess this would fit as a April fools skin? DE could get some profit for this kind of thing.

This can't happen faster. Ordinarily I would say DE can get around to it if they want to no hurry, but recently I've found myself in a bit of a rutt in which my preferred warframe playwise is not the same as my preferred warframe designwise. a fresh new look for the frames would help immensely.

So we all want more customization options but still DE seems to avoid this topic :/ More or less all of the games after grinding is done is all about customization... And we don't have it here :( So I play only to get another warframe weapon and wait for next addons...

• 3 months later...