Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Clem As Companion

AnnoyingBanana

People keep suggesting this, but honestly, I don't think DE would make Clem specifically a companion. However, it would be very interesting to have a Grineer lancer as a companion -- perhaps by using a device of some sort to "capture/brainwash" a tubeman. He would be raised in the Tenno ways.

But he is small and cool with twin grakatas, imagine the grakata power, primary grakata, secondary grakatas and companion with grakatas

People keep suggesting this, but honestly, I don't think DE would make Clem specifically a companion. However, it would be very interesting to have a Grineer lancer as a companion -- perhaps by using a device of some sort to "capture/brainwash" a tubeman. He would be raised in the Tenno ways.

If we, the Tenno, do such a thing as capturing a Grineer to make them fight for us by brainwashing or other methods....how different would we be from the Orokin and their Neural Sentry. As much as Clem is an adorable and very lovable addition to Warframe, having to be able to gain a bp (such as one we received within the quest) to use on occasion would really suffice. 

Edited by Draven_Luv

If we, the Tenno, do such a thing as capturing a Grineer to make them fight for us by brainwashing or other methods....how different would we be from the Orokin and their Neural Sentry. As much as Clem is an adorable and very lovable addition to Warframe, having to be able to gain a bp (such as one we received within the quest) to use on occasion would really suffice. 

Or it just turns out Nyx's mind control works incredibly well against a select few. :P

In seriousness though - my first though after Clem joined in was "If I could recolor him to make him stand out, this would be great. OH! I'd totally use you as a companion if I didn't have to stablizer-you." Could they make lore work with why a random grineer/corpus/proxy would want to work with you? I'm sure they could. Would it be neat? Sure would. Is it needed - nah, on that I agree with you, it's not really needed. Still a neat idea imo.