Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker - Spawn Locations

SenseiBoros

Question

12 answers to this question

The stalker will have an increased chance to spawn after you killed a boss, if not only after you killed a boss. When after that, however, is random. I also think the more bosses you kill the more likely it is for him to spawn.

The stalker will have an increased chance to spawn after you killed a boss, if not only after you killed a boss. When after that, however, is random. I also think the more bosses you kill the more likely it is for him to spawn.

That's not true. I've never encountered the Stalker after killing a boss. All the 4 or 5 times I found him were on defense missions.

That's not true. I've never encountered the Stalker after killing a boss. All the 4 or 5 times I found him were on defense missions.

The only times I encountered the Stalker was after a boss - as he mentioned the boss in question. Maybe the new Stalker is different, I don't know.

Probably after you or a member of your group had killed a boss.

Basically, you kill a boss, you get a stalker queued to come after you. Only you. I don't know how much, if at all, killing more bosses increases his chance per mission of him appearing, but I do know that you will get a stalker after killing a boss - on any mission after that. Once he's come and gone he's not interested in you anymore, until you kill another boss. Faction doesn't seem to play a part as to which map he'll appear on, however I would be interested if anyone has had a stalker off of a corpus or infested boss - to my recollection he's only appeared after Grineer boss kills for me.

Oh and as far as I am aware, killing Captain Vor in the Mercury system does not queue you a stalker. Low level players vs a 45 Stalker? Nope.

There might also be a rank requirement, like rank 2. Having reset my account I only saw him after I had reached rank 2. That may just be coincidence though.

Probably after you or a member of your group had killed a boss.

Basically, you kill a boss, you get a stalker queued to come after you. Only you. I don't know how much, if at all, killing more bosses increases his chance per mission of him appearing, but I do know that you will get a stalker after killing a boss - on any mission after that. Once he's come and gone he's not interested in you anymore, until you kill another boss. Faction doesn't seem to play a part as to which map he'll appear on, however I would be interested if anyone has had a stalker off of a corpus or infested boss - to my recollection he's only appeared after Grineer boss kills for me.

Yeah he jumped me in a defense after killing Golem. Just thought I'd let you know. Anyways, to the OP. The few times Ive seen him were on defense after an assassination, I'm decently sure its more random than anything but that's my 2 cents.

I ran into it once i thought it was a player trolling the group or something but I realized it was an enemy killing the heck out of all of us in like 2 hits each, I ended up killing it cuz it glitched when everyone else ran away it was just sitting in there area it came from not moving so I just hit it with  the

over and over....but I forgot what mission it was, maybe the second or third planet that is unlocked, and it was in one of the double sided hallways that looks like its bent at a 45 degree angle...hope this helps a little...oh and it looks like a teammate just all black with red highlights all over.