Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slaughtering Depths Ooc

E.M.P-DeathLegacy

Tenno, a large number of Corpus have been slaughtered on Pluto. Reports state that bodies were all mauled to death, who or what did this is a clear threat to the sol system. We want you to investigate the matter at once, Corpus factions have decided to help in this investigation, failure is not an option.

---

Welcome to the Slaughtering Depths OoC any questions will be answered here. Discussions about the RP will also be held here. Before you join please read the rules and things you should be aware off.

Things to keep in mind:

1. The RP could potentially be 18+

2. I am the DM / Dungeon Master

3. Don't make your character too OP

4. Don't digress too far from the story

Rules:

1. Be respectful

2. Tenno and Corpus only

3. Have Fun

Applications are to be in this format

Name:

Race:

Frame (if tenno):

Bio:

Weapons equipped (max of 3):

Mechanics:

Combat - Enemies will have a dodge chance, for your attack to hit you must roll X / 20. Enemies will have to roll X / 20 to hit you.

Enemies' dodge chance are affected by how powerful they are. Enemies have their own health pool and Attack power.

X = Dodge chance and above

Encounters - For every room / area you go to there will be enemies. If you roll 17 / 20 and above there will be no enemies, 1 / 20 there will be a LvL 6 / 6 enemy, 2-3 / 20 there will be LvL 5 / 6 enemies. 4-6 / 20 there will be LvL 4 / 6 enemies, 7-10 / 20 there will be LvL 3 enemies, 11-14 / 20 there will be LvL 2 enemies, 14-17 / 20 there will be LvL 1 enemies.

LvL 1 enemies - Dodge chance of 4 / 3 Health / 1 Attack Power

LvL 2 enemies - Dodge chance of 6 / 4 Health / 2 Attack Power

LvL 3 enemies - Dodge chance of 7 / 6 Health / 3 Attack Power

LvL 4 enemies - Dodge chance of 9 / 7 Health / 4 Attack power

LvL 5 enemies - Dodge chance of 10 / 8 Health / 5 Attack power

LvL 6 enemies - Dodge chance of 11 / 10 Health / 7 Attack power (you do not want to fight these)

Number of enemies will be determined by lvl...

LvL 1 - 4 enemies

LvL 2 - 4 enemies

LvL 3 - 3 enemies

LvL 4 - 3 enemies

LvL 5 - 2 enemies

LvL 6 - 1 enemy

Stats - Each Tenno / Corpus will have a base health of 15 and dodge chance of 9.

Damage system:

Primary - 3 damage / Adds 1 to roll when attacking

Secondary - 2 damage / if attack lands and roll is above 10 it will launch another attack

Melee - 4 damage / Only used for CQB and removes 1 from enemy dodge chance

Ability system:

All abilities will deal 3 damage and have a special effect depending on the ability.

Lightning - Chain attacks 3 enemies for 1 damage and stuns until attacked once

Fire - Removes 1 health regardless as to if the attack hits

Toxin - If attack lands every roll above 7 after hit will deal 1 damage which maxes put at 3 rolls

Frost - Removes 1 dodge chance and stuns until attacked once

Edited by E.M.P-DeathLegacy

Well this seems intressting.

Name: Sarah "Blue Phoenix"

Race: Tenno

Frame: Ember Prime (hope being a prime isn't a problem i can switch it to normal ember if you want.)

Bio: She got her nickname "Blue Phoenix" because of the fact she creates the illusion she dies making it look like she "Survives" Dead. With the blue part coming from her color scheme. She was send to investigate the recent events happening on pluto by one of her fellow clan members which she build a close relation with because he rescued her from grineer slavery. Another reason why she joined this investigation is that she hopes to get a great hunt out of it.

Weapons: Vectis, Mara Detron, TIpido

(hope my english will suffice)

Edited by kyrozon

Name: "Blue Phoenix"

Frame: Ember Prime (hope being a prime isn't a problem i can switch it to normal ember if you want.)

Bio: Nicknamed "Blue Phoenix" This ember spends most of her time on earth hunting the wild life. 

She got send to help with the investigation by her clan. Her own reason to join this investigation is due to her hoping to get a good hunt out of it.

(hope my english will suffice)

Alright everything is fine, but whats her real name? Also could you state the weapons she is using (i should have put this application format, sry) Btw the bio is not really that informative, could you maybe give a short story on how she got her nickname? Keep in mind i am just giving suggestions, application will be accepted when changes are made.

Name: Captain Aras Korrin.

Race: Corpus-human.

Gear: Military-grade crewman armour (with additional modules such as a grappling hook and smokescreen).

Bio: A draftee into the Crewman program, Korrin's family bribed overseers to move him up to security / military status. After a long history with well-armed forces and involvement in various invasions, outbreaks, banditry and raids, he was assigned to part of Pluto's military force command to watch over experiments regarding the solar rails... or what lies beyond. And when men die under his watch by something unseen, he will give it the same wounds his men suffered ten times over.

Weapons: A high-power Braton with selective fire modes and laser sight, a wrist-mounted plasma crossbow (as seen in Devstream 60) and a Plasma Sword.

Edited by Blackout751

(Hope it's not too late, this seems interesting.)

Name: Harik (Pronounced Her-ik)

Nickname: Hyena 

Frame: Rhino Prime (I hope that's okay, and not too overpowered itself.)

Bio: Though most Rhino Primes are known to be more big and burly, "Hyena" has a relatively short torso, and fairly massive build. He's just about taller than the average Volt frame, his neck thick. Like most Tenno, he was awoken by the Lotus, and guided to a ship which led him to safety. Once he equipped himself with better gear, he wanted to prove himself to fellow Tenno. His behavior is strange, he doesn't attack first, and tries to avoid contact at all time, but when attacked he will defend himself ferociously. He got the nickname "Hyena" for being known to act very similar to the animal. He's not known to be much of a fighter, mostly a scavenger, but will still provide a good fight when he has to. He will put allies first, and will defend them no matter what. He won't choose to extract until he knows all members of a team are safe, and will find them, and guide them to safety. 

Weapons: Hyena's Primary Is A Gorgon

Secondary: Seer

Melee: Cronos

Edited by HailDropDevil

jTEfy14.png

James,

6iOIhez.png

Jessica

Name: James/Jessie

Race: Tenno -Formerly human-

Warframe: Equinox

Gender -I have no idea-

Affiliation: The Lotus Tenno.

Weapons: Both Twins use an Attica Crossbow as their Primary, A pair of Zani machine pistols as their Secondary and an Anku sycthe as their melee weapon, each modified for the right situation

Noticeable skills: While both twins are expert in the ways of both guns and blades, James is the more dominant when it comes to Melee weapons and Jessie being more skilled with ranged weapons.

Bio: Not much is known about the Equinox Twins, other than they emerged with several other Equinox Tenno lately, these two are unique as they both share a body and switch between their forms should the situation change. Adapting accordingly for when their allies need the healing or their enemies need to bleed.

Misc/Info: Both James and Jessie can control their audio speakers, allowing them to speak to their fellow Tenno easily. It's rumoured also they can potentially split but it requires a LOT of energ

Edited by Drakeardian

Name: "Blue Phoenix"

Bio: She got her nickname "Blue Phoenix" because of the fact she creates the illusion she dies making it look like she "Survives" Dead. With the blue part coming from her color scheme. She was send to investigate the recent events happening on pluto by one of her fellow clan members which she build a close relation with because he rescued her from grineer slavery. Another reason why she joined this investigation is that she hopes to get a great hunt out of it.

Weapons: Vectis, Mara Detron, TIpido

(hope my english will suffice)(and now to think up a real name for her)

Alright the changes are great, you are accepted! But tell me when you think of a name :)

Name: Captain Aras Korrin.

Race: Corpus-human.

Gear: Military-grade crewman armour (with additional modules such as a grappling hook and smokescreen).

Bio: A draftee into the Crewman program, Korrin's family bribed overseers to move him up to security / military status. After a long history with well-armed forces and involvement in various invasions, outbreaks, banditry and raids, he was assigned to part of Pluto's military force command to watch over experiments regarding the solar rails... or what lies beyond. And when men die under his watch by something unseen, he will give it the same wounds his men suffered ten times over.

Weapons: A high-power Braton with selective fire modes and laser sight, a wrist-mounted plasma crossbow (as seen in Devstream 60) and a Plasma Sword.

Application has been accepted, you would make a fine addition to this RP!

(Hope it's not too late, this seems interesting.)

Name: (Not sure as of yet. If Harik is a good name, please let me know)

Nickname: Hyena 

Frame: Rhino Prime (I hope that's okay, and not too overpowered itself.)

Bio: Though most Rhino Primes are known to be more big and burly, "Hyena" has a relatively short torso, and fairly massive build. He's just about taller than the average Volt frame, his neck thick. Like most Tenno, he was awoken by the Lotus, and guided to a ship which led him to safety. Once he equipped himself with better gear, he wanted to prove himself to fellow Tenno. His behavior is strange, he doesn't attack first, and tries to avoid contact at all time, but when attacked he will defend himself ferociously. He got the nickname "Hyena" for being known to act very similar to the animal. He's not known to be much of a fighter, mostly a scavenger, but will still provide a good fight when he has to. He will put allies first, and will defend them no matter what. He won't choose to extract until he knows all members of a team are safe, and will find them, and guide them to safety. 

Weapons: Hyena's Primary Is A Gorgon

Secondary: Kunai

Melee: Furax

Application accepted, and Prime frames won't be overpowered and also Harik is a fantastic name :)

jTEfy14.png

James,

6iOIhez.png

Jessica

Name: James/Jessie

Race: Tenno -Formerly human-

Warframe: Equinox

Gender -I have no idea-

Affiliation: The Lotus Tenno.

Weapons: Both Twins use an Attica Crossbow as their Primary, A pair of Zani machine pistols as their Secondary and an Anku sycthe as their melee weapon, each modified for the right situation

Noticeable skills: While both twins are expert in the ways of both guns and blades, James is the more dominant when it comes to Melee weapons and Jessie being more skilled with ranged weapons.

Bio: Not much is known about the Equinox Twins, other than they emerged with several other Equinox Tenno lately, these two are unique as they both share a body and switch between their forms should the situation change. Adapting accordingly for when their allies need the healing or their enemies need to bleed.

Misc/Info: Both James and Jessie can control their audio speakers, allowing them to speak to their fellow Tenno easily. It's rumoured also they can potentially split but it requires a LOT of energ

Application has been accepted, I like the idea of the different forms of Equinox as different people.

Name: Stig

Frame: Originally Volt, recently upgraded to Volt Prime which only seems to have worsened his instabilities by giving him more energy to use. His powers are woefully inefficient, inexorably focused on raw power and duration and frankly it's a miracle he still has the wherewithal to use them at all. Above all else, Stig's specialty is achieving blinding, bone-cracking speed to fuel his adrenaline thirst.

Bio: Tenno aren't immune to the ravages of coldsleep - nearly all have lost their memories. Some lose more than that. A faulty cryopod led one particular Volt operator to suffer permanent brain and nerve damage. Without memory or faculty, Stig went insane quickly and almost immediately found a twisted love of both speed and violence. Near-impossible to control, the Lotus has more or less given up on trying to guide him back to wellness, but for now he seems to be a useful enough wrench to throw into the plans of grineer and corpus alike...provided the mission objectives are no more complicated than killing everything in the vicinity, or chasing down specific targets.

Weapons equipped (max of 3): Kohm, Twin Grakatas, Obex

pLlyJae.jpg

Name: Stig

Frame: Originally Volt, recently upgraded to Volt Prime which only seems to have worsened his instabilities by giving him more energy to use. His powers are woefully inefficient, inexorably focused on raw power and duration and frankly it's a miracle he still has the wherewithal to use them at all. Above all else, Stig's specialty is achieving blinding, bone-cracking speed to fuel his adrenaline thirst.

Bio: Tenno aren't immune to the ravages of coldsleep - nearly all have lost their memories. Some lose more than that. A faulty cryopod led one particular Volt operator to suffer permanent brain and nerve damage. Without memory or faculty, Stig went insane quickly and almost immediately found a twisted love of both speed and violence. Near-impossible to control, the Lotus has more or less given up on trying to guide him back to wellness, but for now he seems to be a useful enough wrench to throw into the plans of grineer and corpus alike...provided the mission objectives are no more complicated than killing everything in the vicinity, or chasing down specific targets.

Weapons equipped (max of 3): Kohm, Twin Grakatas, Obex

pLlyJae.jpg

Application reviewed and accepted, i wonder how he will affect the rest of the group :)

(Hopefully i can get in before the IC starts :D)

Name : Letrill "Confusion" Akreid

Race : Tenno

Frame : Limbo

Bio : Among the first of the Tenno to of found the limbo parts and crafted it, He earned the nickname because of the Unwise tenno, the ones that did not know about Limbo, He made orbs and dissapeared into them, he made himself invulnerable to the enemies, Confused they were, and gave him the nickname "Confusion".

His energy colour is a bright neon green, and his 'Tuxedo' Is colored deep black along with his hat, His secondary colour is a dark green, slightly shifting from energy.

Weapons equipped : Amprex, Hikou, Redeemer.

(Hopefully this is okay for an entry ^-^)

Name: Kenshi

Frame: Excal

Bio: Kenshi is from a long line of acomplished sowrds men and is very deadly with a blade Kenshi emotionaly out going and friendly but he can become withdrawn and cold under circumstances Kenshi mainly uses his dragon nikana but will use his panthera or kohmak in ranged situations Kenshi has Black immortal skin and white primary with red undertones he has an edo set with a noru prime he stumbeled upon in the vault.

is he to broken or okay? 

(Hopefully i can get in before the IC starts :D)

Name : Letrill "Confusion" Akreid

Race : Tenno

Frame : Limbo

Bio : Among the first of the Tenno to of found the limbo parts and crafted it, He earned the nickname because of the Unwise tenno, the ones that did not know about Limbo, He made orbs and dissapeared into them, he made himself invulnerable to the enemies, Confused they were, and gave him the nickname "Confusion".

His energy colour is a bright neon green, and his 'Tuxedo' Is colored deep black along with his hat, His secondary colour is a dark green, slightly shifting from energy.

Weapons equipped : Amprex, Hikou, Redeemer.

(Hopefully this is okay for an entry ^-^)

This is a great Application but I think we already have too much Tenno, it would be great if you could change him into a Corpus and alter the weapons a bit but I think I will put your application on hold for the moment.

Name: Kenshi

Frame: Excal

Bio: Kenshi is from a long line of acomplished sowrds men and is very deadly with a blade Kenshi emotionaly out going and friendly but he can become withdrawn and cold under circumstances Kenshi mainly uses his dragon nikana but will use his panthera or kohmak in ranged situations Kenshi has Black immortal skin and white primary with red undertones he has an edo set with a noru prime he stumbeled upon in the vault.

is he to broken or okay?

He's ok but seeing as the current circumstances I can't accept you in yet. Sorry for the inconvenience :( Edited by E.M.P-DeathLegacy

(making corpus right now)

Name: Sgt "Cheesecake" Brando
Race: Corpus

Bio: He was recently promoted to Sargent level after Nef Anyo Was assassinated, Instead of the dark grey suit, he wears it as black, He also has a Prototype Hyena Proxy following him around, just testing it for field use. (hopefully this isn't too overpowered, but i saw no other people being corpus, wanted to get a good first position in it) He also got "Cheesecake" as his nickname after he ate so much of it he passed out.
Weapons equipped : Glaxion, Dual Cestras And a Prova

(Hopefully not too Over powered, if so just tell me to alter it)

Edited by superapple22