Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slaughtering Depths Ooc

E.M.P-DeathLegacy

IC thread has been cleaned as requested.

GAME ON.

Thanks silverbones you da best

First! thanks Silverbones! Second, do you think we can slow down a tad? I've yet caught up with my last post and that was delayed and we're al;ready a few steps ahead.

Sure the pathway to the lab is like only 1.2 km away so we will need a bit of walking lel

Name: Jarko (Jay for short)
Race: Tenno
Frame (if tenno): Limbo
Bio: Jay was alsways a jokster adn a prankster. He can make everyone laugh. But his prankster nature proved itself as a really bad thing. One time, he and a few other tenno had a simple mission; The lotus asked them to go and clear a small grineer ship. After trying to preform some lame practical joke, he accidently caused the deaths of the rest of the squad. This caused him to go on a rampage, killing the whole ship and the reinforcments. It took him 6 hours of slicing the bodies of already dead grineer soldiers to calm down. every since that he can get really anxious in stressfull situations, and if someone pushes him to far emotionally, he will go on a rampage, trying to destroy everything in it's path.
Weapons equipped (max of 3): Paris prime, Lato, Silva & Aegis

Name: Jarko (Jay for short)

Race: Tenno

Frame (if tenno): Limbo

Bio: Jay was alsways a jokster adn a prankster. He can make everyone laugh. But his prankster nature proved itself as a really bad thing. One time, he and a few other tenno had a simple mission; The lotus asked them to go and clear a small grineer ship. After trying to preform some lame practical joke, he accidently caused the deaths of the rest of the squad. This caused him to go on a rampage, killing the whole ship and the reinforcments. It took him 6 hours of slicing the bodies of already dead grineer soldiers to calm down. every since that he can get really anxious in stressfull situations, and if someone pushes him to far emotionally, he will go on a rampage, trying to destroy everything in it's path.

Weapons equipped (max of 3): Paris prime, Lato, Silva & Aegis

Sry for not reviewing your application sooner, I was really busy. Application seems fine, but please don't kill us lel. Application accepted, get posting!

EMP I need help I cant get in the rolz dice room can you show me how?

Alright, I don't have computer access so i will have to write this on my IPad. First you have to sign up, then click on Dice Room. After that there should be a button that says 'Try our Dice Rooms' Click on it then scroll down, put in your username and for the Dice Room name put in 'Slaughtering Depths Dice Room' without the quotations of course.

Hope that helped ya, have fun!

I can't post again until you tell me what Temya actually reads on the desk.

Okay, so let me give a brief summary of what happened then i will get to the notebook.

We went to the labs and defeated the ancients, after that we begin to examine the labs as it gets dark.

For Stig

Temya, reads through notes of the experiments the lab has done. One page caught Temya's interest and she decides to read it to the group as Zax prepares a shelter for the night.

Notes:

-Project #49-8G -

Day 1: The Infested that we captured have been put to sleep, no signs of them waking up soon are shown. The team is acting unsure about this, but we would get paid millions if this succeeds

Day 5: The team has begun to implant 'Special' mechanical parts on to the infested. They seem to be under control of the "device". Fer Dera has been acting strange lately.

Torn out pages

Day 17: The infested has gone out of control, someone has betrayed us... It is with my dying breath that i write this, the infested are closing in on me. To anyone that finds this... beware of...

(words are smudged and blood stains are on the page)

Edited by E.M.P-DeathLegacy