Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Connection Issues (Chat, Game Launcher And Server) [Megathread]

SuperheroJack

I got the same problem right now. I was doing Draco while i got randomly kicked out of game so i just closed it and I waited for about 5-10 minutes. After that i launched Warframe and logged in, and since then i have this chat bug which is really annoying for someone with clan. :v

Servers down?

Im sure everyone in PC is experiencing this and maybe even our console buddies aswell.

I couldnt log in for about 15minutes and forums were down aswell i thought it was my internet connection.

Now im in but Chats are all down and I have to find my friends thru communications and pm them one at a time -_-

One thing about Warframe is it keeps me sane and outta troube, I appreciate your efforts in trying to restore our comms soon and I hope Your Servers Feel better xD

Get well DE ;)

xKogax

Hello everyone! So i was just wondering, is it just me, or is there something wrong with the chat? I was at T1C, when this happened... i finished the mission, and then the game randomly threw me out to the "login" screen, where i got a few errors (you have a connection issues) or something like that. When after a few attempts i finaly got in the game, apparently chat was disabled, or something was wrong with it. (It's still not working). Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/bOXOHKN

P.s.

I was still able to read/answer private messages!

P.s.s.

It seems, that forums is lagging as well at the moment.

Edited by YoloSwaggy

Same problem for me. Received an IM in ingame chat from a friend, but otherwise cannot seem to communicate and none of the tabs load, along with a forever-spinning loading symbol on the top left of the chat box.

Same problem for me. Received an IM in ingame chat from a friend, but otherwise cannot seem to communicate and none of the tabs load, along with a forever-spinning loading symbol on the top left of the chat box.