Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy 2.0 - Should This Have Been A Successful Data Retrieval?

(PSN)Skirmish2010

I've had this happen too. It's a simple matter of the hack actually not being completed until you're fully out of the system- rather than the moment you lock them all in place. IMO it's not really broken or bull, it's just how it works.

yeah, agreed. I've had this happen as well. Knowing that you need a buffer second or two just goes into whether I use a cipher or hack it manually.

• 2 weeks later...

This shouldn't happen as soon as the puzzle is solved! (there's 1-2 seconds of delay until you hear the "tu-tut" sound)

Advice for the next time though : you seem to be on Ceres, watch out because regulators are super tanky and if you don't destroy it in one hit : alarms)

I see this "delay" in this way: you need to hack the security, then wait till the data is finished transfering to the Lotus' servers.

It would make even less sense than it already does if it was finished the moment you hack the security,

if their disc speed is that slow that they have to wait at least 24 seconds until their data is deleted,

then why are we even capable of transfering it in an instant?

Being detected in high level spy missions should instantly fail that vault,

it's about NOT being detected and you had enough time practicing in the lower level missions.

(And no, the vaults are not unfair / unbeatable without loki / limbo / ash / whatever)

Being detected in high level spy missions should instantly fail that vault,

it's about NOT being detected and you had enough time practicing in the lower level missions.

(And no, the vaults are not unfair / unbeatable without loki / limbo / ash / whatever)

Yeaaaah... If that could happen for Nightmare Spy that'd be excellent!

I think...I think we got something pretty solid here!