Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Think Conclave Is Unbalanced...

AdunSaveMe

I was in the Restorative Mind strike, and we were at the boss. We got him to open up his weak spot again, and he targeted me for insta kill. 

SO AS SOON AS I DIE, I SEE TWO "REVIVE" PROMPTS.

BOTH OF THEM DIED AS SOON AS I DIED FROM SOME VEX GOON.

#Destiny

If you mean that medusa's gaze thing, you can't actually damage the boss when he does that, so you were wasting your time anyway. Get behind cover, silly.

If you mean that medusa's gaze thing, you can't actually damage the boss when he does that, so you were wasting your time anyway. Get behind cover, silly.

No, we didn't try to kill him when he was using the Medusa's Gaze. I was trying to get into cover...but I was too late.

Get a load of these.

Fitting that the expansion is referred to as TTK, since they made it so frigging low.

I knew this was going to happen as soon as I saw their abilities. Sunbreaker and Stormcaller win everything, Nightstalker - he might be nice in PvE, but good luck getting more than two kills in PvP.

Oh, and the way you get them? You go to recycled PvP maps and kill a bunch of goons. I'm not sure if it's funny or just sorta sad.

Oh, and the way you get them? You go to recycled PvP maps and kill a bunch of goons. I'm not sure if it's funny or just sorta sad.

There's nothing wrong with this, really. Gives it story and meaning instead of just having it unlock.

Also, nightstalker is amazing in PvP. I dunno what game you're looking at, but apparently it's not Destiny.

Edited by AdunSaveMe