Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestion: Al Loyplate

BlackerGames

Hello, guys. I just had the idea for a really good warframe; He is both balanced AND strong.

Origin of the frame: Back in the war, the orokin had a genius plan: They must utilize all of the useless alloy plates they have. So they took 5,000 alloy plates (a low amount now, but then it was like getting 300 oxium when osprays only dropped 1 at a time) and using the ancient Orokin tech, they combined them together. The result: Al Loyplate, the mighty frame, capeable of destroying and entire fleet of grineer ships alone.

Concept art: I made a little sketch of what Al Loyplayte Should look like. It is subjective and will be changed if the frame will be accepted.

rNPJFby.png

Stats and skillsAl Loyplate is basically a glass cannon: Low HP, shield and armor BUT strong skills.

Skills:

Alloy cannon: Al Loyplate shoots waves of alloy plates out of his hands, dealling high damage while consuming a big amount of energy.

Make it rain: Al summons a rain of alloy plates. Enemies will stop what they are doing and will start picking up the alloy plates.

Ally plate: Al will summon a pet that will fight for him. the pet will stay until a certian duration of time will pass or until it takes fatal damage.
The pet's design: ZUlRwGx.png

Aloyeto Transformeto: Al transforms all the drops in a large area around him into alloy plates, that give a small amount of energy once picked up. Alloy plates that are picked using this skill WILL be in the mission's rewards.

Well, That's all guys. I hope you will like this frame, and i also hope that DE will accept this frame and put it into the game, like Zephyr.