Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Questions :3?

KamaNightfire

Hello everyone.

1- When using Multi-shot on a Bow *Dread in this example* does the 2nd shot that it happens to fire have the same effects as the main one * as in, if i had elemental damage/thunderbolt mods, would it also do it's own damage is if it was a main shot, or does it only do the base damage?

2- Does Thunderbolt scale with the bow? Currently mine is at it's max rank of 3 , does the explosion scale with the weapon or is it just a fixed damage explosion that does not scale? *I'v noticed the explosion will freeze/set fire to any mobs that happen to get hit by it, whatever my bow is currently using as elemental damage, so i'm unsure*

3- Where is the " weak-point " on a ancient charger? People have said feet, but i'm looking for the critical hit spot, is it still the head *which seems to not always register when hit*

4- I'v asked this once before, but i want a comfirmation, does eletrical damage do " additional damage " like what fire-mods do against normal or infested types * extra numbers* or/and does it only work on corpus? Is freeze damage the same?

5- Why does the stalker keep kicking my &#! and i'v seen people complain he's so easy :x , is it because I'm not using a gorgon or shotgun? =/

6- Does the " Steel Fiber " mod deflect direct damage * as in without shields* or is it from your shields as well?

7- is Sonar on " Banshee " even useful? :O

1. Multishot mods should mirror the damage from the shot it came from. So if you fully pulled the bowstring back from the shot, the extra arrow from multishot should do full damage as well.

2. From what I've seen, the explosion from Thunderbolt is a fixed amount. The explosion may be triggering elemental effects, but I haven't witnessed much use from it so I'm not entirely sure.

3. A charger's weakpoint is its head.

4. Electrical damage deals bonus damage to any faction, but is most effective against the Corpus. Freeze damage also deals additional damage, and is most effective on shields.

5. People usually have an easy time with the Stalker because they have either damage reduction, invincibility or invisibility. These abilities make taking him down laughably easy. Otherwise, they might have some sort of strategy going on that I don't know about.

6. The Steel Fiber mod modifies your warframe's armour, which reduces damage to your health only.

7. Banshee's Sonar ability allows you to deal 4x the damage you'd normally do if you hit that glowing orange spot. So it's definitely helpful for taking down the bigger guys.

Edited by Stefe

Oh my bad, I ment Silence, not Sonar, yeah Sonar is useful <3

As of right now, probably not the greatest ability since everyone favors the "charging in and mowing everything down" method.

Oh my bad, I ment Silence, not Sonar, yeah Sonar is useful <3

Simple mistake there man no problem. The sonar is very helpful in my opinion only when I'm in a group of piers that are in direct voice contact with me in game or in another voip program like TS or Ventrilo. Even then I only use it when I know we are going to go against infected or a boss. I'll use it and we can sneak up and do a nice amount of damage to the ancient or boss really fast before they know what even hits them. Other than that if you have a team that doesn't respond to chat or even I'd say 95% of pugs it is not worth it at all and just replace it with another mod. It is very situational but still a very good skill when used properly like many other frames skills that are looked down upon that can be utilized very well when with an understanding group. PM me or ask here if you got more questions :p Banshee is still my fav and I love her ^^