Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Weapons For Syndicates (Please Read)

Farias2315

Here, we got 6 weapons for all of the syndicates.

Some of this are invented, so put down here your opinion. Thanks for reading.

Glaive vaykor. (This lights when you takes damage)

Wakizashi Telos. An a dagger (This lights when you kill somebody) Invented.

Galatine Synoid. (This lights when you scan something)

Maret Secura. An a Whip (This lights when you get some credits on the floor) Invented

Silva & Aegis Rakta. (This Fires a jet of flame when you kill somebody in sigile mode)

Redentor Sancti. (This lights when you use an ability)

Okey guys, thanks for reading!! <3

Yeah, I'd like this:

Rakta Kunai: A new chain kunai weapon, based on the Red Veil's Covert Sigil.

Sancti Kama: An upright Kama (where the blade is rotated to the same direction as the handle) with New Loka motifs and a blade that is similar to New Loka's Purity sigil (or any of their sigils, honestly). This weapons would look similar to LOTR's High Elven Warrior sword (standard blade length, long handle).

Telos Cronus: This sword would resemble the image I've already posted from this thread, which is itself derived from the Arbiters' Succession sigil. The blade would probably be thinner, and the handle definitely longer, though.

Vaykor Fragor: A hammer whose face would resemble Steel Meridian's Freedom Fighter sigil.

Secura Lecta: A whip whose head would resemble Perrin Sequence's Chairman sigil.

Synoid Something: Some kind of a Cephalon melee weapon, idk. Could be based on any of the Cephalon Suda sigils honestly.

I want new weapon models, not mere reskins. I want DE to put as much creative work into these as they do into Prime variants.

I find this very fitting. We have secondary synd weapons and now primary synd weapons. Would be easily implemented and would fit very well into the game, no matter what melee weapons the devs choose to make.

Edited by Elliph

I like the idea, however, I do not think that the weapon choices fit the sydicates all too much.

My take on your idea would be:

Ack and Brunt Veykor (Since SM is all about defending the civilian Grineer colonies)

Telos Scindo (The Arbiters are order, judgement and the seeking truth. As they are also Tenno, why not use the Tenno executioner's weapon?)

The Synoid really should be a Celphalon weapon, like the two current Suda weapons. It is only a matter of time before one shows up.

Secura Serro (A modified Serro which deals heat damage. The Perrin Sequence are merchents, a modified energy saw would allow them to process more scrap, or something along those lines)

Rakta Duel Kama (Red Veil wants to massacre everything toppling their perception of balance. As they are also Tenno, the Duel Kama seem a good fit, and also fit the asthetic trend of their primary and secondary)

Scanti Nikana (New Loka already give out two Tenno weapons, and are attempting to return the purity to humanity. The symbolic value that the katana has, makes the nikana my choice for the New Loka)

Edited by vindslav

Personally, and following the Trend, I would say:

Rakta Karyst: Assassin weapon, as the other two. Perfect tool of assassination.

Vaykor Jat Kittag: Grinner weapon. Good status. Bailiffs Defector use them.

Telos Boltace: No need to explain.

Synoid... some Cephalon Melee. All weapons are Cephalon Like, both used for research and mining. Possibly the Serro.

Secura Lecta: Energy Whip, if someone decides to go rogue.

Sancti Nikana: Nothing more pure than that.

I'd personally like to see:

The Vaykor Jat Kitaag, or the Vaykor Ack and Brunt.

The Synoid Obex (It seems the least destructive of all of the melee weapons.

Telos Boltace is most likely, but Telos Nikana would be cool.

Sancti Redeemer. PLEASE SANCTI REDEEMER.

Secura Lecta makes a great deal of sense. (Corporate overlords and all.)

Rakta could go a lot of ways, but Rakta Hate seems like the route they would take.