Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Survival Rant + Possible Resource Drops Change

p3z1

Alright, who's idea was it to put U5 x5 cores in T4 survival rotation a?

Also, 3x orokin cells? Why not just remove control modules from the drops in higher level towers and make them drops orokin cells instead?

I mean, you ARE in the OROKIN VOID, why do enemies not drop OROKIN cells? All of them aren't corpus, so why drop CONTROL MODULES???

Really, T3 and T4 should drop orokin cells instead of control modules.

Someone at DE thought "why dont we fill the drop table with something like Orokin cell and forma BP, everyone need those :P"

Here what the Void 2.0 should be like (IMHO) :

1) What kills the void is rotation in general, remove the junk (Orokin cell, Forma BP) and make rewards RNG based, instead of waiting for rot C (wave 20/ 20 minutes/ round 4) why not it drops as soon as the mission starts?

2) Remove the tiers completely and make it more like OD (Orokin Derlict) keys, only 1 tier and test/ challenge your luck to get what you want.

Someone at DE thought "why dont we fill the drop table with something like Orokin cell and forma BP, everyone need those :P"

Here what the Void 2.0 should be like (IMHO) :

1) What kills the void is rotation in general, remove the junk (Orokin cell, Forma BP) and make rewards RNG based, instead of waiting for rot C (wave 20/ 20 minutes/ round 4) why not it drops as soon as the mission starts?

2) Remove the tiers completely and make it more like OD (Orokin Derlict) keys, only 1 tier and test/ challenge your luck to get what you want.

Not the best idea since there are a lot of stuff in a single mission type (imagine if there's only 1 tier of survival....

Also, leaving stuff to RNG is generally a bad idea, since DE likes weighting them adn screwing around with it in general (ex: you get a paris prime lower limb after 20 mins, and that's the first reward you got....)

The current state keeps you coming for more so........NO..... that won't change!

More like against it. I am the kind of player that gets discouraged when I get S#&$ty stuff (5 min U5 cores at T4, morale drop). Probably some players are like me as well, maybe some aren't.

Point still stands, make rewards actually feel in the right place. Or the resources at least...

Are you seriosly comlaining about cores? Core drops were nerfed to the ground already, and before people were going for T4S for cores and only cores. There is nothing valuable except cores for now at all.

Odonata prime wings @ 20 mins, something I don't have atm. Now I don't care how many I run (which is not the main topic), rather is seeing 5x U5 cores IN A T4 SURVIVAL. This would be okay if it were the first 5-10 min but at 25-30 min this is just a kick in the ballsack