Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Undertale.

EternalOdyessy

Undertale.

I see that people on these forums are already posting gifs related to the game, it's spreading like mad.

LOOK AT THIS. 

9f1485e3baf7e574685f966fce889a05.png

99% Positive.

over 1500 reviews, and only 14 negative reviews.

93741f31bb52404205ef70c92a9469a6.png

Everyone needs to go play Undertale.

My life's better because of it. I'm not joking.

For those of you who are interested in one more tidbit (Seriously, don't look up anything about the game. It's only 10$, and can run on any toaster.) it's an RPG with a unique concept- The option to be merciful.

Toriel is best mom. ^w^

Edited by DampEternalSoul

Nah, not interested. 

Some people aren't interested in seeing what perfection looks like, for they fear the blandness that would envelop the rest of their lives in constant mundanity. It's understandable.

Haven't and will not be able to play Undertale until next year actually, unfortunately. Ten bucks actually IS enough money for me to have to weigh a decision on spending it. Being broke @(*()$ blows. I've seen enough of the demo and talked to enough people who are just so damn dead-set on talking about it and NOT spoiling anything.

The fact so many people unanimously refuse to spoil anything ON THE @(*()$ INTERNET should tell you something. What is that something? 

You'll have to play Undertale and find out.

ADDENDUM: Actually, if anyone happens to know of or enjoy Earthbound—the creator of Undertale began his game-making adventures with a rather extensive Earthbound ROM Hack. To be honest, it was a bit ham-handed and kind of lost sight of being a quirky, humorous look at otherwise dark subject matter. That said, the creator said on an interview on Slowbeef's twitch stream that he kind of realizes his early works were heavy-handed.

Undertale is a bizarre romp through a world absent of the rest of standard human civilization. It will make you really question your natural tendencies as a person—and make you feel very uncomfortable with yourself at times.

Edited by DiosGX

Some people aren't interested in seeing what perfection looks like, for they fear the blandness that would envelop the rest of their lives in constant mundanity. It's understandable.

Or, y'know, it's because I have my preferences to what kind of games I like and Undertale isn't one of them? I've seen gameplay of it, it's not my kind of game.

So saying "I don't wanna see what perfection looks like" is completely wrong in every way. No game is perfect, not even Undertale.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

I'm going to side with the Spooky Ghost. The game won't have the same kind of effect it would give if playing the game was forced upon him/her.

They'll play it if they ever do feel like it. If not, that's alright.

I won't force the game down anybody's throats, but I want to at least sing it's name to the air. I'll shush, though, if it's a bit obnoxious.

I'm going to side with the Spooky Ghost. The game won't have the same kind of effect it would give if playing the game was forced upon him/her.

They'll play it if they ever do feel like it. If not, that's alright.

I won't force the game down anybody's throats, but I want to at least sing it's name to the air. I'll shush, though, if it's a bit obnoxious.

Thank you.

Undertale is a great game, but it is not perfection.

Nothing is perfection.

As such, all of you are wrong.

While I heavily advise Ghost/Soul to play it, it is your choice.

And while it is a great game, you shouldn't shove it into people's faces.

Edited by BeeOverlord

While I heavily advise Ghost/Soul to play it, it is your choice.

I'm not going to. It's simply not my kind of game. I know that this'll be a game that if I buy it, I'll play it for about 15 minutes and then get bored of it. 

The style it's presented in bugs me, the gameplay is quite boring and I really don't care about the story of the game.

If you wanna sing it's praise, go for it. 

But if you wanna act superior because you like it or call it a perfect game because Steam says it has 99% positive reception or because it pulled at your heartstrings, then you need to get off your highhorse (Not saying anyone of you acted like this, I'm speaking generally).