Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubarow Breeding Question

Billski

Question

8 answers to this question

nobody knows. It's not 100% accurate it can always fail / succeed due to RNG in this game

I understand its not 100% accurate but I could of swore I read somewhere that one side determines breed and the other determines looks (Obviously with RNG involved)

I understand its not 100% accurate but I could of swore I read somewhere that one side determines breed and the other determines looks (Obviously with RNG involved)

the info in that thread was based mainly on some experiments of several users so it might not work many times. I will try to find the link for you I will edit this comment if I found it.

Edit : found it ?? is this the one you were talking about ?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/270578-breeding-what-i-know-so-far/

from the comments the second slot is the breed. but AGAIN ... it's just RNG you cant be sure that it will give u the breed not even 60% sure

Edited by _Medo_

Imprint Data:

Each Kubrow Imprint created contains the following details, taken from the source Kubrow:

• Base Color : Base color of the fur pattern
  • Secondary Color : Secondary color of the fur pattern
  • Tertiary Color : Tertiary color of the fur pattern
  • Body Type : Regular, Heavy or Thin
  • Size : The height of the Kubrow (but will differ based on gender)
  • Eye Color : Color of the Kubrows eyes
  • Fur Pattern : Striped, Polka Dots, Lotus etc.
  • Personality : Sahasa, Raksa, Huras or Sunika

*NOTE* Customization of appearance using gene-masking kits does NOT change the stored traits on created patterns.

Breeding with Genetic Imprints:

When combining two imprints from two entirely different Kubrows, each gene value has a 50/50 chance of becoming the dominant value on the new Kubbie (Kurbow cub).  So if you have one Raksa Print and one Sahasa Print, the resulting Kubrow will be picked from one of those two classes. If you use two Raksa Prints, the resulting Kubbie will be a Raksa. 

So the kubrow personality comes with it's own fur pattern. So combining two Raksa Lotus, nr:1 Bulky and nr:2 Athletic, will garantee a Raksa Lotus but with 50% chance bulky and 50% chance athletic....

It's like ALGEBRA I know, but try to dissect it before you try to solve it!

Check the above..... Good Luck Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Its not Sided using both imprints increases the Percentage you get a kubrow similar to the imprints to like 70%, just 1 imprint is like a 33% chance to be similar. Stuff like Gender or Engergy Colour has no effect imprint or not.

But if you Use 2 impirnts of the same breed but different styles they all have an equal chance of Becomign Dominant, but i do believe in this case random style would be much higher chance

Imprint Data:

Each Kubrow Imprint created contains the following details, taken from the source Kubrow:

• Size : The height of the Kubrow (but will differ based on gender)

This is incorrect.

The height is not stored in the imprints. The build (bulky, athletic, skinny) is stored, but not the height.

I received 2 imprints of a Bulky Raksa with max height.

When I used those two imprints, I got a midget bulky raksa. So I made new prints out of it and tried again.

It took me around 10 tries to get the max height.