Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban... Pikachu?

(XBOX)DaBoogieMan2741

not sure if its that subway sandwhich i ate thats a day old or pokemon marathon i watched while playing warframe last night but i had the freakiest dream.

so yeaaa you know how vauban's first ability is tesla right? well i dreamt that i was vauban doing what i do best. running around with my supra, dual cestra, and gram just making holes into the grineer when out of all my abilities i decided to drop a tesla.... but instead of the tesla mine a freakn pikachu came out... everything just stopped. i looked at it, the grineer looked at it, my kubrow looked at it. i was like wtf?! then it turned and went all PIKACHUUUU on me and tunderbolt my butt... and so i woke up confused.

what im trying to say. anyone else have freaky warframe dreams like that?

And now I want a Sentinel who's weapon is a Rail rifle and has the ability to launch mini rods that have AOE shocks that pop out from time to time. Unlike Vauban with his multiple balls of zap everywhere, it could only zap enough times before they explode and need to be launched again, but it looks like either a weird robo rat or maybe a certain yellow bird without certain features to be consider a direct copy.