Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitman Release Dates (Wat...)

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/hitman-out-march-11-with-new-locations-to-follow-in-april-may-and-june/

Sooo...Hitman (the 2016 one) has it's release dates announced.

Yes I said dates, because now you can choose to "Try it out" for the price of $35 in November, and then upgrade it to the full version in March of 2016.

Or you can buy the whole thing now and effectively pre-order it.

gMDyoWDVZ4ej.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/wildstars-free-to-play-version-launched-today/

And WildStar is F2P now.

The #1 thing that stood out to me in this post was "wildstar is now F2P"... I don't even care about wildstar. I guess ridiculous marketing is boring and repetitive at this point.

Not sure what exactly you're trying to get across.

I put it there as a small reminder to those who may have avoided it due to the subscription model it had. The reason why it has little to no extra info is because there is none to share other than "It's F2P now".

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

I don't get why so many people are angry about this. You can buy half of the game at half price, or you can buy the whole game for full price. This sounds freaking awesome, because if the game turned out to be sh*t, then at least I didn't have to pay full price for it. For people who want to play the full game, they can just buy it on March. Would people rather have it delayed to March or something?

Not sure what exactly you're trying to get across.

I put it there as a small reminder to those who may have avoided it due to the subscription model it had. The reason why it has little to no extra info is because there is none to share other than "It's F2P now".

I just found it funny how the least significant thing in the post- something that I don't even care about to begin with- caught more interest from me than the "this crazy, obviously to make money marketing is happening" info did.

I don't get why so many people are angry about this. You can buy half of the game at half price, or you can buy the whole game for full price. This sounds freaking awesome, because if the game turned out to be sh*t, then at least I didn't have to pay full price for it. For people who want to play the full game, they can just buy it on March. Would people rather have it delayed to March or something?

I'd rather have it all on one day than have half the game on one day and then the other a few months later.

So yes, I would rather have it delayed.

If Persona 5 came out in the same sense as this, I still wouldn't go for it and I'm the biggest Persona fan on the forum.