The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Gone Bad....glitch?

(PSN)jmhaas2112

Question

I just recently tried to traid or the new syndicate hek and boltor for 185p. As We were making the trade the screen popped up saying I didn't have enough slots at the exact same time the trade went through taking my 185p but not giving me the two weapons. As soon as this happened I notified other trader that what happened. He then quickly logged off Warframe without saying a word.I tried to kindly message him with no response of course. What if any recourse do I have in this situation orher than to bite the bullet.

9 answers to this question

If you have a screen shot of the name. Then you could send in a support ticket. (Do not post names as this is naming and shaming and is not allowed on the forums). As this could be interpreted as a scam. However it could also be a bug report in which this would be directed to UI.

Option 1: Support Ticket: https://warframe.com/login?destination=zendesk

Option 2: Bug forum under UI about how weapons that you want to trade still allow trade but does not end if you do not have enough weapons slots.

Edited by ChloeSakuna

I think DE needs to be informed asap if this is a trade bug. They need to fix that if it's repeatable as it's rather easy to over look not having a spare slot, I think most people have tried to claim a weapon from foundry and then being informed they need a free slot

I don't know what DE will do if anything to help your specific case, I would hope something since it seems like a fault in their system that took your plat and gave you nothing instead of having the trade uncompletable for both players. Also this doesn't seem like it is the other players fault or he was scamming, he could have just logged off without even knowing that happened or it took his weapons and zapped them into the ether. But then he could be laughing at his good luck that he still has the items to sell again.

Hi, The Traideing in Warframe is a Scam atm, but i have been Playing Trove, and Found a Great Traiding System, U can make a Traiding Post in a Dojo or in the Ship, Where The Player, can put Whatever They Now Want to Sell or buy. and put the Price they want to sell or Buy For, and Make Matches For the Buyer, What all teh Difernt Prices so u cant Be Tricked by PPL, I Have ben a Warframe player in 4 Years and i have seen Changes, but now im Beging u guys to Make The Traiding More Fun, and So We dont get Scamed by ppl. //Snow

Sorry 4 My Spelling Butt ull undrstand if u come this far ^^