The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Enemy Character & Mob Concept] Tengus And The Centuria : Machine-Health Faction

FoxFX

[NEW] OFFICER JOROS

hEIKGu3.jpg

HEALTH: Machinery, Alloy Armor, Shield

DESCRIPTION: One of Tengus's two right hand men, Joros leads the covert-trained Akushin Armada as well as a handfull of Akushin Arc Walkers.

Inspired by the Japanese demon Jurogumo, most of her arsenal will have unique venom types. One of her venoms alows damage to be dealt to Tenno if they ever move a muscle.

She can also reel in players and grab them to spit out venom of Viral attacks. She spawns some mine traps and Akushin Arc Walkers from her rear like a spider would.

Fighting this boss requires unique conditions to be meet.

I like this boss, but the tile that she would need to be placed in imo would be a Grineer version of an infested Corpus ship. Instead of infestation, the tile would use more machinery. I think it would give off the spider's lair feel nicely. Also, this gives a nice boost if both were implemented. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/451204-assassination-missions-rework-dynamic-challenging-stealthy/?hl=dynamic

I like this boss, but the tile that she would need to be placed in imo would be a Grineer version of an infested Corpus ship. Instead of infestation, the tile would use more machinery. I think it would give off the spider's lair feel nicely. Also, this gives a nice boost if both were implemented. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/451204-assassination-missions-rework-dynamic-challenging-stealthy/?hl=dynamic

I have the idea of using a tile surrounded by machinery scraps for her boss fight. There is also the possibility of adding in the dangling chains to show another way she maneuvers.

I'd want to thank all of the guys here that gave me advice and support on this Fan concept. I might need to make a new thread about this one and then work on other Fan Concepts to come

Such ones I will be trying out will be:

Landing Crafts

A Corpus and Cephalon villain

The Black Seed

More details on those two once they come

I'd want to thank all of the guys here that gave me advice and support on this Fan concept. I might need to make a new thread about this one and then work on other Fan Concepts to come

Such ones I will be trying out will be:

Landing Crafts

A Corpus and Cephalon villain

The Black Seed

More details on those two once they come

I know you said more once they come, but can you give a quick explanation for The Black Seed?

I know you said more once they come, but can you give a quick explanation for The Black Seed?

The Black Seed was an organization that released the Juggernaut Behemoth in the event that introduced them.

I plan on making them into a set of unique Infested enemies.

Just promoted this thread on the Devstream of tonight!

(tonight for my time-zone)

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I might need to make a new thread in a later date that welcomes other players to make Machinery-based enemies as well. Right now, Machinery-type enemies have the best opportunity to bring out new challenges and variety of enemy tactics.

After some talk and some relooking, it appears that Sargas Ruk is a better fit for leading a Machinery-based faction than Tengus, but that does not mean I won't include Tengus himself into the picture.

But this also means that I'll need to see how Ruk can be redone to fit in as a Machinery enemy.

After some talk and some relooking, it appears that Sargas Ruk is a better fit for leading a Machinery-based faction than Tengus, but that does not mean I won't include Tengus himself into the picture.

But this also means that I'll need to see how Ruk can be redone to fit in as a Machinery enemy.

Tengus would fit well as a boss for Phobos though. I mean, Phobos is supposed to be a grineer settlement, so maybe Tengus was transported there for recovery when the Tenno discovered the planet or something.

Tengus would fit well as a boss for Phobos though. I mean, Phobos is supposed to be a grineer settlement, so maybe Tengus was transported there for recovery when the Tenno discovered the planet or something.

I will still include Tengus for this concept no doupt, but I would like to also add in Sargas Ruk into the fold. Even though Ruk and Tengus might not get along due to Ruk's disapproval of the Grustag 3.

With that in mind, I might have found a somewhat challenging re-design of Sargas Ruk boss fight.

But this new Sargas Ruk boss fight will have to remove his invulnerability to trade off for something a little defensive but with a huge emphasis on offense which will have to force players to be careful how they position themselves.

I will still include Tengus for this concept no doupt, but I would like to also add in Sargas Ruk into the fold. Even though Ruk and Tengus might not get along due to Ruk's disapproval of the Grustag 3.

With that in mind, I might have found a somewhat challenging re-design of Sargas Ruk boss fight.

But this new Sargas Ruk boss fight will have to remove his invulnerability to trade off for something a little defensive but with a huge emphasis on offense which will have to force players to be careful how they position themselves.

Oh boy! Anything that removes the placeholder immunity phases is good in my book.

Brainstormed Ideas for new Sargas Ruk [Machine Version] Boss Fight:

1> [Fire Elemental Mechanic] Sargas Ruk's fire status procs can now affect players that touch a player with a HEAT status effect from Ruk's attacks

2> [Overheating & Cooling Armor System]: With the removal of invincible frames, Ruk comes with a new armor system that determines how much more additional damage can be done to him. There will be a bar that shows the Overheat level Ruk has during the boss fight. At higher Overheat levels, Ruk's armor drops. At very low Overheat levels (in Cooling Mode), Ruk's armor increases. Everytime Ruk attacks, Ruk's Overheat level increases. While not attacking, Ruk's Overheat steadily decreases. The frequency of Ruk's Fire attacks changes as his health drops and he will attack more frequently.

3> [Old Drones]: New enemy Machines called Oil Drones will spawn and fly around dripping oil along their path. The oil that drips from the Oil Drones stay on the floor temporarily. If a player is hit with Ruk's fire attack or is afected by a HEAT proc while standing on an oil puddle, the Oil will "evaporate" but cause a severe Blast damage.

4> [Changes to Ruk's Attack Patterns]: Most of Ruk's attacks will change and can be ommited. One attack Ruk uses involve him firing a mortar that creates a Ring of Fire that will slowly expand across the stage. Ruk's ultimate attacks involve a unique version of World on Fire where the eruptions spawn at a pattern. Players will need to use some of their parkour skills to avoid the attacks.

5> [Changing the Boss Fight Stage]: Ruk's Boss fight stage will change to a more flat arena. Think of it as Ruk's and the Grineer/Akushin's training ground where Ruk sets the challenge for the Tenno.

6> [Possible Changes to Ruk's Appearance]: Ruk's appearance won't change much, but it will include a possible relook that allows him to be a bit more mobile but retains his bulky appearance. Remember that this version of Ruk is Machinery-based.

Other updates: added a new Fan Concept: The Return of the Black Seed. Please check it out and let me know what you think: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556383-enemy-group-concept-return-of-the-black-seed/

With addition to Sargas Ruk Boss concept and a possible new thread for all this making Ruk the leader of this faction, I would like to add:

Underwater Machinery Boss

Achwing Machinery Boss

Possible re-done of some Machinery enemies

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering how is everybody doing... how is the above ^ coming along?

Been caught up with travels and the latest Warframe fan concept I've made: the Sorceress Warframe that can use all the elements.

I'll be trying to revamp this thread and probably make a new one with some better art later. Underwater boss is coming.

OFFICER HYDRA [uNDERWATER BOSS]

1wEHa3R.jpg

HEALTH: Machinery, Alloy Armor, Shield

DESCRIPTION: Sargas Ruk's most proficient marine trooper. Hydra was once placed in a mission under Tyl Regor's underwater facilities to guard facilities from Tenno interference. The Tenno won. They destroyed the Tubemen Project and left him and several of Hydra's men in shambles.

His shambled body was shipped to Ruk's hideout to undergo cybernetic augmentation to save his life. The augmentation under Tengus's watch was a success. His form now larger and more nimble for deep-sea combat.

Hydra comes with a Grineer javelin which he proudly swings with unbelievable force. Players will notice sparks at some points of his body before he swings his weapon. If the player shoots that specific spot before Hydra swings, it can interrupt the attack.

When facing multiple foes, Hydra swims up close to the sea floor dropping sea mines within compartments of his body to make the fight complicated. Sometimes, Hydra can push the mines around the underwater battlefield with turbines within the environment or compensating with his own.