Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone! I'm A Little Late...

Guest ImJustAN00b

Guest ImJustAN00b

Hello,my ign is spatakiller123.I have been playing warframe for about 2 months now and I am currently MR4.My loadout is Rhino/Boltor/Viper/galactine.I only recently realised that the forums exist and that is why this post is so late :/

Hello little Late! Are you looking for big Late? I don't think he's here yet..

Now that I have the Dad joke out of the way, Nice to see you here! And it's not mandatory to introduce yourself but it's always kinda fun.

And speaking of fun, I hope you have plenty of it around here and in game!

Welcome to Hypeframe! You perfectly came at the right moment!

Also, if you need any help, all of us are ready to help, in or out of the forum : )

P.S : Oh, I forgot one thing; explore any other frames! Rhino is great, but playing it too much without experimenting with other frames might hinder your Warframe experience. Happy hunting!

P.P.S : Stay away from Boltor Prime/Soma Prime for now, and make it your final destination after playing with many other fun weapons!

Rhino is a fine frame. Just avoid relying on Iron Skin. It can be intoxicating, but it's not sustainable into high-level content.

Spec for duration and range with a touch of power and you'll be buffing allies damage with Rage and CCing like a champ with Rhino Stomp.

You know, if you were actually looking for suggestions. I don't think you asked for any.