The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Build Crit On Attica?

tinyranitar

Question

To be honest, its amazing 20% crit chance is off-set by x1.5 crit damage. Idk who the hell thought that'd be a good idea to give an underpowered weapon such lousy stats.

Running Crit mods gives me more sustained DPS but fire rate mods give incredible rise in Burst DPS. So, what should I choose? 

Buff the damn thing already. 

Pretty please?

7 answers to this question

I would build it for crit and pop on thunderbolt to add even more firepower to it. it is a good weapon if you use that mod since you can just unleash a barrage of explosions on your enemies

EDIT: typo fix

Thunderbolt seems pointless after level 30 mobs. And if I do build TBolt, Fire rate is more useful than Crit.

try this.

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Attica/t_30_22220430_131-5-5-132-0-5-134-1-5-137-2-10-140-7-5-141-6-5-149-3-5-159-4-5_132-8-134-6-137-7-149-5-159-9-131-6-141-6-140-9/en/2-0-46

its got crit and fire rate on it along with supplemental damage for dealing with Corpus since this weapon favors shooting grineer in the face. It will need 5 Formas though.

Edited by TheFatDrake

This is more of a fun weapon, for your everyday missions and maybe up to 40 min in T4 survival.
So build how you want it to, but I prefer this weapon with thunderbolt, yes it is underpowered but damn it's fun.

edit: I think my build has raw damage build + thunderbolt, still get some nice crits too. And one thing I am not entirely sure, but Attica doesn't get the x4 multiplier on headshots as bows right? - thus I think better is to mod it for crowd control and just have fun.

Edited by gvidzix

This is more of a fun weapon, for your everyday missions and maybe up to 40 min in T4 survival.

So build how you want it to, but I prefer this weapon with thunderbolt, yes it is underpowered but damn it's fun.

edit: I think my build has raw damage build + thunderbolt, still get some nice crits too. And one thing I am not entirely sure, but Attica doesn't get the x4 multiplier on headshots as bows right? - thus I think better is to mod it for crowd control and just have fun.

I agree its great for the fun factor, my main build is for status with blast damage plus thunderbolt.

Puts a lot of enemies on their backs.