Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Information Players Who Accidentally Obtained Trinity Prime Parts Might Wanna See

Bluemizu

Ok so let me to be very honest. I was going to have a peek at what trinity parts look like and got this. Besides showing this conversation to prevent players suffering from potential losses, I would like to have a confirmation from DE about the authenticity of this information. Thanks.

P.s: the person who PMed me has his/her name in blue, so I can't simply assume he is a moderator.

Edited by theclinton
Removed link

Wow, that guy was really civil with you even when you were sorta giving him attitude. Kudos to him for professional conduct.

Yeah, I doubt he's incorrect, whoever he is - that's the most likely scenario DE will take here.

Tbh I found it the other way. I had no intention buying or selling so certainly this 'mod' isn't going to do anything to me. But from his words I sort of feeling being ordered. I was really disappointed at the way he talked to me because it simply doesn't match the professional manner a moderator requires for. Maybe I am just fussy

What do you think?

Should you be rewarded for coming across a bug?

If so, Skyrim owes me 30,000 gold, 6 Daedric Hearts, my own personal Lydia who can never die, 2 extra copies of the game, a free copy of the next Elder Scrolls game, full rights to Bethesda Softworks, and Todd Howard's first born son...

That sounds like fair compensation to me. 

But then again, I am but a lowly Roller, unknowing of my place nor purpose...

EDIT:

Rereading the chat, I understand your point. 

People, he's just asking to be compensated for the Prime Part he should have got. Ain't nothing wrong with that. 

My work here is done, off I go... to join the rest of my Roller brethren... 

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

What do you think?

Should you be rewarded for coming across a bug?

If so, Skyrim owes me 30,000 gold, 6 Daedric Hearts, my own personal Lydia who can never die, 2 extra copies of the game, a free copy of the next Elder Scrolls game, full rights to Bethesda Softworks, and Todd Howard's first born son...

That sounds like fair compensation to me. 

I am sorry about your experience but how hard could that be if de just replace the unreleased part with a random prime part belongs to that rotation of that specific void?

Tbh I found it the other way. I had no intention buying or selling so certainly this 'mod' isn't going to do anything to me. But from his words I sort of feeling being ordered. I was really disappointed at the way he talked to me because it simply doesn't match the professional manner a moderator requires for. Maybe I am just fussy

These guys deal with whiny babies and jerks all day. I think that's bound to have an effect on your interaction - you can't be all sensitive touchy-feely with everyone.

He was ordering you, sort of, but it was really for your own good, and I do think he maintained a pretty professional demeanour throughout.

Honestly your viewpoint that every change deserves compensation - standing at every update with your hand out demanding payment or you'll cry - that's the sort of attitude that bothers me. Speaking broadly, not trying to single you out.

Honestly your viewpoint that every change deserves compensation - standing at every update with your hand out demanding payment or you'll cry - that's the sort of attitude that bothers me. Speaking broadly, not trying to single you out.

This. While I agree that the right thing for DE to do is let players who aqcuired them legitimately keep the parts and simply make them untradeable in the meantime, they'd be perfectly justified in removing the parts entirely.

These guys deal with whiny babies and jerks all day. I think that's bound to have an effect on your interaction - you can't be all sensitive touchy-feely with everyone.

He was ordering you, sort of, but it was really for your own good, and I do think he maintained a pretty professional demeanour throughout.

Well you can take it as whatever you want  though. For me, I wouldn't call this a 'professional demeanour' by being subjective and unfriendly. Even I have no direct loss or gain from this bug, I am pretty sure players who got their parts taken would like to have a compensation for their loss. Because anyway, this is not their fault and more importantly, this issue isn't THAT hard to fix. It's simply human nature that they want something back because of their payoff.

Bothering you or not, is not what most players and I concerned. Shall you have a discussion directly related to the title would be very beneficial to the thread and community development.

I am sorry about your experience but how hard could that be if de just replace the unreleased part with a random prime part belongs to that rotation of that specific void?

Your asking too much of them, you want them to compensate you fairly? With validity and justice?

DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?

BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AT THIS POINT. SAVE YOUR TIME, IGNORE ME, I AM A WASTE OF OXYGEN.

Rollers don't need oxygen, dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

But if they're a chatmod why aren't they purple? Is that bannable to pretend to be one when you're nothing of the sort?

The purple doesnt carry over to Pm's.

I personally wouldnt recommend trying to sell/buy stuff like the prime gear that was accidentally put in game until it is clear what is going to happen to it. Because if they do get removed that would cause all sorts of problems, thats just my two pennies tho.

Locking because the thread is getting hostile.