The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Mantis Parts. Where Do I Get Them?

Flareux

Question

Guys im pretty sure the Art team  is working on an interior for the Mantis DE just wanted to release it with the Jordas Precept with atlas so you guys have more to look forward to! or they were trying to take a page from EA and release Unfinished stuff. but my bet is that the hype for U17.5 was a bit to great and they buckled underpressure and released a bit early to satisfy some of you

Bought Mantis BP from market

Gets the research on dojo going

Realises my raid team is not really into raids or is doing raids at times that are unsuitable for the rest of the raid team

Checks recruit chat only to find the large majority of players trying to farm a frame and the other minority is pretty much inept at raids

Sells a dakra prime

Buys mantis ship

/end

Edited by KIREEKPSO

I'm looking around the void for a container... damn they're rare and i have no clue how they look xD just destroying all containers on the map

Maybe you should look for the secret rooms in the Void. I've found a couple of rare containers there. Youtube is your friend on this topic c:

As far as I know the inside of the Liset that we actually have access to is not the same Liset/Mantis that drops us off on missions. When you are in your "ship", you are actually inside the orbiter, which the Liset/Mantis docks to.

We don't get to see the inside of the dropship portion because there really isn't one.

The top part is the liset and the bottom where your arsenal is located is the orbiter. So yeah the mantis really is just a new loading screen with trivial healing capabilities which is a pain in the &#! to farm and costs 150p. A rip off and not worth anyones time, wouldnt recommend anyone farms for it and should just acquire it organically over time.

Hard as hell to get parts? No interior difference? The only thing that changes is the model itself? Oh my DE.....what have you done? If your gonna make something like this hard to get at least make it worthwhile. 

Hello [Flareux]

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining.

We're a multi-gaming community with people from all over the world. We aim to help people like you join squads and play both casually and more seriously within CV. In the Warframe section, we have experienced players who are friendly and eager to help others improve and excel, as well as newer players who have benefited from the community environment. Joining us will also allow you the use of our teamspeak server, our forums, the support of our dedicated moderator team along with access to any events we might host. You'll also be able to play with members across various other games including League of Legends, HotS, Dota 2, Smite, H1Z1 and many more.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards
[Ryan aka Cobrah]

Founder.....with a spam post.....DansGame56.png

As far as I know the inside of the Liset that we actually have access to is not the same Liset/Mantis that drops us off on missions. When you are in your "ship", you are actually inside the orbiter, which the Liset/Mantis docks to.

We don't get to see the inside of the dropship portion because there really isn't one.

Yet the interior of this "orbiter" perfectly matches the liset's external appearance.

I'm sorry, but they can offer me any number of BS excuses they want to, a ship really isn't worth all the grind to get it if all I'm getting is a different model on loading screens and a different air support. If I could have a whole different interior, I'd be all for it, because I love stuff like that, but otherwise, it's really not worth the effort.

dont worry operator I will keep the orbiter hidden in the void, you can count on me!

My question exactly. The current interior doesn't even make sense with the Mantis's design.

Though I expect DE will have some BS excuse for why the Mantis has the same interior as the liset, like "void magic makes it so that all Tenno ships have the same interior"... Riiiiiiiiiight. Less excuses, more development, DE. If you're going to make a ship this grindy to get, and cost 150 plat otherwise, it better be more than just loading screen aesthetics and a different air support function.

Actually the interior you're thinking of the Orbiter's...the Liset/Mantis launches off the Orbiter...you may have realised this now that the interior has been made a lot bigger this update.

Actually the interior you're thinking of the Orbiter's...the Liset/Mantis launches off the Orbiter...you may have realised this now that the interior has been made a lot bigger this update.

Pretty sure the upper portion where you can see into space and such actually is the Liset though, especially given that the design is vastly different from the Orbiter itself. It's even shaped exactly like the Liset.