Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The Loving Love Of Love, Make The Loot Save Directly To Inventory In Defense.

OriKlein

Greetings.

Since as of U8 the game's unstable, stalls, feezes and crashes a lot, for many.

Since losing 20 waves chokeful of mods and alloy is *RAGE*.

Please

PLEASE

Make it so instead of waiting for mission's end, every 5 waves it saves directly to the player's inventory, at least until it stops doing these memory leaks, particle spasms or whatever it is that's causing these threads lockup the entire process time and again.

Best Regards,

Start defense mission.... loot all containers.... abort mission.

Just one way this would be exploited.

It could get saved every 5 waves...apparently if you crash in defense mode...everything is lost. 

It could get saved every 5 waves...apparently if you crash in defense mode...everything is lost. 

yeah I was on wave 18 with lots and lots of mods and loot, lost them all ..

what annoyed me the most is I also lost the exp I gained there, it's like I never played this mission

Totally agree; wave 26 vauban induced crash was extremely frustrating, I lost loads of mods & more importantly dojo crafting mats.

I can't imagine how hard players rage when they crash on wave 50+ and lose over an hour's progress.

Until they introduce some kind of crash protection, or resumption of progress after a crash out, I advise against playing defence missions with a vauban on your team; you will eventually crash!

Start defense mission.... loot all containers.... abort mission.

Just one way this would be exploited.

Not when the loot is saved every 5 waves.

You could do up to wave 5 and then crash the game, but why would you do that when you can just click "Claim" instead?