Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here Are The Scheduled Next 4 To 5 Primes After Trinity Prime Via Wiki

Wouldn't valkyr be contradicting lore wise?

apart from "why would it contradict lore?" you should watch devstream 67

they said all frames will be primed

I really hope they don't prime Saryn or Banshee next update. I'd like to see Oberon or Valkyr, or even Nekros. Saryn is boring to me, and so is Banshee. But let's see what DE thinks. Also, shouldn't the next prime come out pretty soon, considering it's been a while since Trinity came out now?

They confirmed Saryn Prime already at NYCC and in one of the dev streams

Edited by Helch0rn

So we will get Banshee and after the Fairy King Prime....

Wow this is going to be awesome...

But before give me dat Banshee Deluxe skin...

So we will get Banshee and after the Fairy King Prime....

Wow this is going to be awesome...

But before give me dat Banshee Deluxe skin...

I really hope they don't prime Saryn or Banshee next update. I'd like to see Oberon or Valkyr, or even Nekros. Saryn is boring to me, and so is Banshee. But let's see what DE thinks. Also, shouldn't the next prime come out pretty soon, considering it's been a while since Trinity came out now?

The next prime is Saryn lol

One of the common misspelled forms of Saryn.  The other form being Sayrn.

not everything is miss-spelled which is not us-slang or oxford english =))) it depends on the language and origin people are physically in or born, there can be simply different grammar and spelling and expression in words then anywhere else

and not every country and people or language on this planet adapts english into because its 'cool' ^^)

Edited by Guest

not everything is miss-spelled which is not us-slang or oxford english =))) it depends on the language and origin people are physically in or born, there can be simply different grammar and spelling and expression in words then anywhere else

and not every country and people or language on this planet adapts english into because its 'cool' ^^)

In terms of the name of a Frame, there is a singular spelling for each.  Regardless of if English is your language, the way to spell the names of the frames is static and doesn't change.

1) look at the date, sure they've said before that all frames can be primed, but don't tell someone to watch the latest devstream when this thread was resurrected from the depths of hell

Well there is still DE Rebeccas statement that all frame are eligible to be primed from a few years ago.

Age of the thread is therefore irrelevant