Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow Pc Got A Very Good Void Trader Today!

I'm hoping for the reintroduction of Targis Prime.

YES!!! I hope it come out again at some point I missed out and I really want that armor. That and Edo prime are the only 2 I see cool enough to warrant putting arcanes in.

YES!!! I hope it come out again at some point I missed out and I really want that armor. That and Edo prime are the only 2 I see cool enough to warrant putting arcanes in.

Yes, I love how Targis Prime looks.

I had the chance to get the Edo Prime, but the only thing I like from that set is the chest piece. And I'm not dropping $50 for an armor set where the only thing I like is the part you see the least.

Also,

You can't put arcanes on armor, only on Syandanas and Helmets

Goddammit DE

Vermillion Storm should NOT be rare enough to warrant the Void Trader in the first place

Your right but damn i am a happy man. Finally vermillion storm~~~

Yes, I love how Targis Prime looks.

I had the chance to get the Edo Prime, but the only thing I like from that set is the chest piece. And I'm not dropping $50 for an armor set where the only thing I like is the part you see the least.

Actually edo prime has a nice lightning effect when you channel. Feels like your going super saiyan.

Also, pre-pbr tagris prime still looks better.

Actually edo prime has a nice lightning effect when you channel. Feels like your going super saiyan.

Also, pre-pbr tagris prime still looks better.

The channeling effect is nice but I never channel, let alone switch to melee mode. I guess the armor wasn't for me.

I was not aware Targis Prime got the PBR treatment. Now I'm curious as to what it looked like before and how it compares to post-PBR.

Serves the spoiled highballers right. They deserved today. Maybe next time they'll learn that Vermilion Storm does NOT cost 1000 plats.

1000 plats?! My god.

I salute you, for your unwavering discipline in never trying new things for fun and adhering to the meta without fail. May your commitment to efficiency and damage always be remembered in the game time after time as you score the most melee kills ad infinitum until you puke from boredom.

img-687803-1-tumblr_m8nvcavJRO1rdf254o1_

Your fun is my boredom. As they say one's trash is another's treasure. ;)