Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow Pc Got A Very Good Void Trader Today!

Daedalus shoulder armor and the mech mask is sentinel headwear.

I sorta already got both stance mods from transmutation glitches from waaay back when. I even got a second astral twilight from the actual throw-melee only tactical alert with the rover defense.

Edited by Laisha

Definitely getting Astral Twilight.

I don't know about Vermillion Storm, though. I don't even use claw weapons. Maybe I'll get it to sell later.

Anyone know the last time Eos Prime Chest was available? I've missed it (twice, I believe) and been waiting months for it.

Edited by 8gbMoreRAM

Looks like garbage to me. Pass.

I am thinking on passing this up as well since i dont use either claw based or throwing weapons. But its pretty tempting with the possibility of any future weapons in those categories which i may like making good use of these mods. 

I am thinking on passing this up as well since i dont use either claw based or throwing weapons. But its pretty tempting with the possibility of any future weapons in those categories which i may like making good use of these mods. 

Cerata is coming soon so might as well get the stance

...and the trade value for both of these on consoles just plummeted.

Cool.

I would've shown pity if 75% of those traders aren't spoilt whiners.

Already got Astral from tactical alert. Should probably buy vermillion for reasons

Looks like garbage to me. Pass.

I salute you, for your unwavering discipline in never trying new things for fun and adhering to the meta without fail. May your commitment to efficiency and damage always be remembered in the game time after time as you score the most melee kills ad infinitum until you puke from boredom.

img-687803-1-tumblr_m8nvcavJRO1rdf254o1_