Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndanas Seem Too Detatched From Warframe, A Small Plead For More "snug" Designs.

Volkovyi

Good Day fellow Tenno,

With the release of capes, and ever more impressive syndanas, I come to wish for the cosmetics to be somewhat more snug to form fitting than what we currently have in game. This does not apply to all syndanas by the way.

Here are some examples of what I have been seeing, but this thread is not limited to just these photos.

Look at how the new syndana barely is attatched to Volt.

9CBIbJW.png

Same for Valkyr.

gVM4Eq8.png

It is weirdly sort of topped off on top of Loki Prime.

PeDWAd3.png

As for Ash, it is barely holding on.

Q2KLsKm.png

And the most offensive, for Loki, it is not even attached at all!

4tSWCst.png

The Grineer cape leaves a large margin between Volt's back and the base of the cape itself.

LlsFkxl.png

Even more so for Mesa.

qQyhgyM.png

As for Alad V's cape, I really would wish for the collar to come to sit around the shoulders of the Warframe, instead of poking out behind it.

uAPyE5o.png

I realize it is difficult to allocate all syndanas onto all Warframes, each one has unique designs and parts and have to be uniqly fitted for each one.

My suggestion would be to bring in some of these Syndanas to be more form fitting to the Warframe. Or even create sliders for the Syndanas and capes such as there are for the Sygils? Make it available for the player to slide the Syndana in question only along the Y axis of the Warframe's spine, and allow for slight z rotation from the base, and the "depth" of how much the "stem" of the syndana is clipping into the Warframe's body?

This would open up for more customization and allow for players to find what makes them happiest.

Thank you for reading and I do hope my plead is considered.

Edited by Volkovyi