The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Revived People Lose All Keyboard/mouse Functions.

Carpathious

This issue happens at random but I have noticed it started to increase.

Situation:

After being revived by friendly player, all controls cease to work. Mouse and Keyboard functions no longer work. You just stand there while you die. Even after you are revived again, you still are frozen. Mouse look, talking, keyboard functions all cease to exist. 

Attempts to fix:

Only way to fix it is to restart the game. 

This happened to me on several occasions. When you die there is a mouse cursor to choose revive or abort. If you revive sometimes the game bugs out and you do revive but you are left with a mouse cursor which makes you unable to control your warframe. Pretty much it's an instant death/fail of the mission because you are solo and you bugged or you're in a void mission and they really needed the 4th person. So YES this needs to be looked at. I failed a Jordas run today because I bugged out and my team mates didn't do enough damage.

Happend to me during Draco. Was knocked down and killed near the west tower into the bottomless pit. Teleported on the ledge between the northermost and East tower. Revived and was stuck. Tried unstuckcommand and it didn't work. Gave a bugreport after closing WF. Bugreporting tool was also bugged.