Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pve Game You Missing This Things...

mosss

You guys don't even have a prologue, you need one in the game to make a real good impression of the people who are willing to try your game. this is what you need.

1.Will you put a real rpg like story line in this game,story line mission so you can tell a us the story of the game better?

To me its just framing mission after mission then boss mission no real story to it it just framing to me and it gets boring. I want a real rpg like story in this game to make me want to keep playing to see what happens next.Many people play games for the story as well as the game play.

You have a epic plot now all you have to do is put it together like a story and this game will be epic.

2.Will you put a few cut sen animations to the mobs when they try to ambush us or attack us in the next rooms in the lvl in game? To make the normal mission more interesting. The only cut-sen animations you have are the bosses that it.

3.Will you put the astrod belt in? I want to do astrod belt missions.

PvP dont need this stuff kill or be killed that the story xD.

This is a PVE game that what you said so it need this stuff or it will die.

They actually added a cutscene in the tutorial. It's implied you're a tenno agent who's woken up from cyrosleep and equipped with a warframe to fight the grineer. You as a player are one of those tenno in the pods in defense missions.

You guys don't even have a prologue, you need one in the game to make a real good impression of the people who are willing to try your game. this is what you need.

1.Will you put a real rpg like story line in this game,story line mission so you can tell a us the story of the game better?

To me its just framing mission after mission then boss mission no real story to it it just framing to me and it gets boring. I want a real rpg like story in this game to make me want to keep playing to see what happens next.Many people play games for the story as well as the game play.

You have a epic plot now all you have to do is put it together like a story and this game will be epic.

2.Will you put a few cut sen animations to the mobs when they try to ambush us or attack us in the next rooms in the lvl in game? To make the normal mission more interesting. The only cut-sen animations you have are the bosses that it.

3.Will you put the astrod belt in? I want to do astrod belt missions.

PvP dont need this stuff kill or be killed that the story xD.

This is a PVE game that what you said so it need this stuff or it will die.

IF you LISTEN there is a story if you want loads of handholding we tell you everything then this isnt it use your head

NO cutscenes waste of time no matter how i look at them.

ceres is an asteroid