Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Weapon Customiser

(PSN)zeratul____12

I want a weapon maker in a game that lets me go truely nuts, not just swap out scopes and laser sights or change the paint job. I want to design my weapons with unlimited freedom.

Like you can build a weapon from the ground up with nearly unlimited options and there's no preset zones where you can put something, like you can have the grenade launcher facing backwards on the back of a M16 or a staff with a chainsaw at one end and a flamethrower on the other. Anyway once you design your weapon you can then pick from hundreds of different fighting animations and adjust where the hands are on the weapon.

And the more you use that part the better they become, also the more you progress the more complicated parts you find, like "shifter parts" that let you make shifting weapons (think weapons from RWBY).

That way in an MMO game no one will have the same fighting style and weapon.

Ok you three completely missed what I was talking about, I want to see the system I have said above in a game, not the same generic interchangeable parts that are used in every game, I want to go nuts with weapon design, I'm tired of the systems that are used now.

Let me build the weapon, think Spore but for guns and even more options

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12