Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime, Please Allow Us To Repaint The Golden Areas

CombatantFrost4

Hello there, DE staff or player. Today I am here to request a favour from DE (if it's possible). There is a "problem" with the appearance of the Lex Prime, which is the golden parts. The gold parts doesnt seem to go with good colour combinations (eg. White and Black, Blue and Black, Stalker theme etc.). I know there are some people out there who likes the golden parts, but there is the Orokin Colour Palett to be used if you want the gold part to be there. Okay, i dun wanna go to far, but I am going straight to the point.

Please let is recolour the golden parts of Lex Prime :D Thanks DE!

Lex isn't the only weapon with uncolourable gold parts on. The only reason there are 'some' Prime gear with colourable gold is because they have been given/updated with PBR. Lex is just another weapon in line for the PBR treatment, along with many more.

NO.

Not until they finally get their heads out of their behinds and make a SEPARATE gold colour picker (alongside the primary, secondary, tint 1, tint 2 and energy pickers)

We've had enough of the 'updates' messing up stuff simply because they merged 2 of the fields together and put gold on tint 4.

NO.

Not until they finally get their heads out of their behinds and make a SEPARATE gold colour picker (alongside the primary, secondary, tint 1, tint 2 and energy pickers)

We've had enough of the 'updates' messing up stuff simply because they merged 2 of the fields together and put gold on tint 4.

Wanted to post but... Yeah. THIS.