Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Allies Don't Make Sense

Flame-bird

Syndicate Allies don't really make sense. How does "we want to purify the corrupted ones" goes with "we want to protect the weak ones"? Wouldn't Red Veil go better with New Loka? How does "justice" goes with "thirst for knowledge"?  Wouldn't Arbiters go better with Steel Meridians? Well you get my point.

From my point: Red Veil and Suda should hate or dislike at least each other.

@above: Nope. Steel want to help the poor. Perrin is money syndicat. Or at least it read so. So they are the opposite of each other.

Edited by Lord_Xenon

Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian are both peaceful branches of their larger factions.  Why don't they side with each other?

What I thought too, but as you know, Corpus and Grineer aren't exactly peaceful towards each other. But on the other hand, since they are both peaceful syndicates, they can join each other without any problems.

I would say dislike. If Loka and Red Veil combined, that would make sense for Veil to dislike them. Both Veil and Loka are striving for the same goal: purification.

@above: Nope. Steel want to help the poor. Perrin is money syndicat. Or at least it read so. So they are the opposite of each other.

They actually want to help the weak. And maintain peace.

Well, think of Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexus. Cephalon wants knowledge, Arbiters want justice. Justice is seeing someone punished for their actions but usually has knowledge as a component of it.

Although this really makes no sense whatsoever, it's a game. Do anything you want. The whole WORLD is your oyster.

It is that Warframe has some interesting lore on Warframe and on the weapons. And so I kind of want to see everything tied together lorewise.

Syndicate Allies don't really make sense. How does "we want to purify the corrupted ones" goes with "we want to protect the weak ones"? Wouldn't Red Veil go better with New Loka? How does "justice" goes with "thirst for knowledge"?  Wouldn't Arbiters go better with Steel Meridians? Well you get my point.

DE explained the faction relations before.

Meridian-Veil was something like a sword and a shield analogy. Meridian is the shield to protect the weak, Veil is the sword to purge the ones who oppress the weak.

Suda and Arbiters was them both being groups with more orokin knowledge and, IIRC, part of "truth" for Arbiters being the seeking of knowledge for the purpose of betterment.

At least that's what I remember.

Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian are both peaceful branches of their larger factions.  Why don't they side with each other?

In one of the Ask Cephalon articles, someone asked this. The answer was basically a case of different methods and how Grineer and Corpus hate each other, and since Perrin and Meridian are comprised of ex-corpus and ex-grineer, they find it hard to shake off that hate.

That actually bothers me the most, in concerns to OP's topic.

They both want to see the weak and helpless grow and thrive, yet they're enemies to each other.

DE explained the faction relations before.

Meridian-Veil was something like a sword and a shield analogy. Meridian is the shield to protect the weak, Veil is the sword to purge the ones who oppress the weak.

Suda and Arbiters was them both being groups with more orokin knowledge and, IIRC, part of "truth" for Arbiters being the seeking of knowledge for the purpose of betterment.

At least that's what I remember.

In one of the Ask Cephalon articles, someone asked this. The answer was basically a case of different methods and how Grineer and Corpus hate each other, and since Perrin and Meridian are comprised of ex-corpus and ex-grineer, they find it hard to shake off that hate.

Ah, I see. So Veil are just weak people who need protection, yet they are powerful to kill the corruption. Sort of like that?