Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Collection Of (Possibly Bad) Ideas For Crossovers.

Trailgamer5

I have an idea for an Warframe/RWBY Crossover.

So 4 Tenno were going their merry way in Orokin Areas then suddenly they come across a Laboratory! So they go off pressing button and comes across teleporter that transports them to a forest, naked, unarmed, and unconscious. Of course they ended up in Remnant, where dark creatures called Grimm roam the place and kill pretty much everything they can get their claws on. And conveniently a team of Huntsmen and/or Huntresses (not saying any names here) were nearby and brought the Tenno back to Beacon Academy. Of course without their Potato'd weapons and warframes, they're practically useless. Ozpin then encourages them to "fit in", giving them access to weapons manufacturing facilities as well as giving them minimal training. To push it a little further he gives the ex-Tenno the entrance exam and makes their own team.

i think the MLP and warframe crossover was the worst i've seen yet, don't know if i will be able to find it again however

I have an idea for an Warframe/RWBY Crossover.

So 4 Tenno were going their merry way in Orokin Areas then suddenly they come across a Laboratory! So they go off pressing button and comes across teleporter that transports them to a forest, naked, unarmed, and unconscious. Of course they ended up in Remnant, where dark creatures called Grimm roam the place and kill pretty much everything they can get their claws on. And conveniently a team of Huntsmen and/or Huntresses (not saying any names here) were nearby and brought the Tenno back to Beacon Academy. Of course without their Potato'd weapons and warframes, they're practically useless. Ozpin then encourages them to "fit in", giving them access to weapons manufacturing facilities as well as giving them minimal training. To push it a little further he gives the ex-Tenno the entrance exam and makes their own team.

this is actually not that bad for a fan-fic

1) i think the MLP and warframe crossover was the worst i've seen yet, don't know if i will be able to find it again however

2) this is actually not that bad for a fan-fic

1) don't, just don't.

2) Not yet anyway... 2 reasons. 1, I have yet to decide what they're supposed to do after they "get used" to Remnant. and 2, my fan fic writing skill is no where near as good as the guys in fan zone... *goes to cry in a corner*

Edited by Trailgamer5