Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Age (Spoilers)

(PSN)zeratul____12

I just got done playing the Trespasser DLC, and it was great I felt that it is just what the game needed for DLC it's well worth the price, though you can clearly tell that some scenes are just different cosmeticly.

Now on to the point. It now has been said to our faces that Solas is in fact Fen'harel and ancient elvhen Mage who fought against the old gods. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, This awesome bastard is the one who created the Veil! And as it turns out the tattoos on the elves were infact "slave markings" that helped the old elves control them, kinda means something terrible could happen to Fenris.

But where is the Maker in all this? I mean the story seems to drill into our heads that he couldn't have existed since all the S#&$ with the elves was going on.

You know I want him to just show up in the next game, like some dude we never see the face of in godly looking armour, like make him obviously out of place that he has to be very important, and make him OP as well, like in certain moments he just obliterates people. Make him an actual god that would really mess with people since every God is either a being of immense power or a dragon, give us someone unstoppable and godly.

Hell why not make the next game have us be the Maker with amnesia, from being somehow sealed away by someone else just as powerful.

Hell why not make the next game have us be the Maker with amnesia, from being somehow sealed away by someone else just as powerful.

Ahem ... there is a bioware game for you .. its called KOTOR knights of the old republic ... your charactere has this the entire game and it turns out that he is the highest of all sith lords

Edited by Severuslanskerr