Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am New And Trying To Learn Much About The Game

Hey! 

I tried Warframe out awhile back during it's initial release on consoles. It was alright, but I moved on to other games. I played about 5 minutes of it yesterday and MY GOD IT IS AMAZING NOW! 

The only bad thing is I really don't understand the story, modding, or anything else for that matter. I understand the movements, as I completed the tutorial last night, but I lack knowledge on all other aspects of the game. I'd like to play with people because I think that'd help best. 

The story hasn't really been that revealed yet, but they're planning on revealing a lot, if not all of it in Update 18, which will come before the year ends.

As for modding, for Warframes you'll want to get power-affecting mods, specially the ones in Derelict Vaults. It can be a hassle to get them, but it's worth it. Once you have them, you need to find the right balance that best suits the Warframe you're using.

For weapons you'll want to get element mods, and learn which elements to use against what factions.

Generally Corrosive (toxic+electric) and Heat works best across all factions, but if you want a build for each faction, you'll want...

Radiation (heat+electric) and Toxic or Viral (toxic+cold) for Grineer

Magnetic (gold+electric) and Toxic for Corpus

Corrosive (toxic+electric) and Heat for Infested and Corrupted.

The story hasn't really been that revealed yet, but they're planning on revealing a lot, if not all of it in Update 18, which will come before the year ends.

As for modding, for Warframes you'll want to get power-affecting mods, specially the ones in Derelict Vaults. It can be a hassle to get them, but it's worth it. Once you have them, you need to find the right balance that best suits the Warframe you're using.

For weapons you'll want to get element mods, and learn which elements to use against what factions.

Generally Corrosive (toxic+electric) and Heat works best across all factions, but if you want a build for each faction, you'll want...

Radiation (heat+electric) and Toxic or Viral (toxic+cold) for Grineer

Magnetic (gold+electric) and Toxic for Corpus

Corrosive (toxic+electric) and Heat for Infested and Corrupted.

I didn't know there were factions in the game. I need to visit some sort of Wiki.