Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is No Longer A Challenge

CaveCricket48

Before, the Stalker could tear through your shields and HP with his gun. Now, you can literally walk circles around him and laugh while he tries to snipe you with his Dread.

Perhaps we could give the Stalker a larger variety of weapons that he can randomly come with, hopefully some of them actually dangerous? Previously, he was a serious threat and had no drops, but now he's a joke and actually drops things. Doesn't make much sense.

He still does, the only difference is you are stronger now. And we want his blood. Usually we got nervous because we were solo or weak, now we hunt him. We kill the stalker..

If he existed. Elaborate feeling for a hoax....

He should be given better targeting with his bow, like how high level Quake 3 arena bots could hit you mid air with rocket launchers. It would also be good if he switched to his kunai at close range, and used his bow at longer ranges. 

Well now I just feel embarrassed. Despite my best attempts at sprinting around him in circles, when I encountered stalker in solo he managed to 3-shot kill me with his bow. I have no idea how, but that hurt. I thought they actually had improved his targeting.

Ran into him after U8...

Lv45 Stalker on Mars. Mars. 12-18 area.

Yeah, nice.

Lv30 Rhino, no Potato, maxed Iron Skin, Rank5 Redirection, Rank2 Vitality.

I had a Lv18 Paris, Lv12 Glaive and Lv10 Bronco.

4 Seconds after he jumped me in a hallway (had mobs preventing me from going forward, the previous room would have been even worse), I was seeing red. I mash Iron Skin and glance up at my health, I had 120 left (from 360-ish). 3-4 Seconds later, I'm seeing Red again, my shields didn't even get time to recharge, Iron Skin was gone already. 3 seconds later, dead.

Maybe all of you uber-modded people can take him, but how about us lowbies who don't have all that awesome godly stuff? I don't like wasting Revives on something I can't control whatsoever.

Ran into him after U8...

Lv45 Stalker on Mars. Mars. 12-18 area.

Yeah, nice.

Lv30 Rhino, no Potato, maxed Iron Skin, Rank5 Redirection, Rank2 Vitality.

I had a Lv18 Paris, Lv12 Glaive and Lv10 Bronco.

4 Seconds after he jumped me in a hallway (had mobs preventing me from going forward, the previous room would have been even worse), I was seeing red. I mash Iron Skin and glance up at my health, I had 120 left (from 360-ish). 3-4 Seconds later, I'm seeing Red again, my shields didn't even get time to recharge, Iron Skin was gone already. 3 seconds later, dead.

Maybe all of you uber-modded people can take him, but how about us lowbies who don't have all that awesome godly stuff? I don't like wasting Revives on something I can't control whatsoever.

Protip: When you're alone, always clear out the rooms before proceeding. If you're rushing, then ignore Stalker and keep sprinting.

Protip: When you're alone, always clear out the rooms before proceeding. If you're rushing, then ignore Stalker and keep sprinting.

I tried my best to do that but I didn't get a very good advanced warning.

I was in a hallway-type room.

The next room was a huge room that would have had lots of mobs. The room before the hallway was an even worse room to fight him in, just a small square. I was screwed no matter what I did.

And not like a RHINO is going to sprint away from anything.

Sprint? More like slowly jog.

Edited by Xylia

He still does, the only difference is you are stronger now. And we want his blood. Usually we got nervous because we were solo or weak, now we hunt him. We kill the stalker..

If he existed. Elaborate feeling for a hoax....

Oh he's real... I had to fight him three times. 1 win 1 death and 1 got luck and ran the f*** away. now you know. May God have mercy on your Tenno's soul.

I didn't actually notice that my party was being stalked by a stalker when I was playing infestation defense. I noticed it only after I had a dozen of dread arrows sticking from my back, didn't really hurt but teammates cant make you a pincushion so it had to be the stalker at that point

I didn't actually notice that my party was being stalked by a stalker when I was playing infestation defense. I noticed it only after I had a dozen of dread arrows sticking from my back, didn't really hurt but teammates cant make you a pincushion so it had to be the stalker at that point

Uh if you had several arrows in your back then it was a teammate. His arrows do quite a lot of damage.

And yes, I have stuck arrows in teammates.

I was just thinking about creating this post and I'm glad other people have the same idea...

The stalker is a joke now, and people are getting the drops from him with so much ease I feel a little cheated in buying his pack.

Please make the stalker more of an assassin and less of a creepy little childish stalker that you can defeat with a tiny spray from a water bottle.

I would like to see the Stalker's aim increased in accuracy. I also would like to see him use a wider variety of weapons, atm his "Calling Card" is really weak, he shot my banshee directly (levvel 45 stalker) and only knocked off half her shield. Mind you this is a level 15 Banshee with 200% redirection.

He needs to be more of an assasin. He is creepy when you get him, make him deadly too. Having the Dread or other weapons from him should be a great difficulty.

Uh if you had several arrows in your back then it was a teammate. His arrows do quite a lot of damage.

And yes, I have stuck arrows in teammates.

Nah he was the stalker and compared to the ancient infested he wasn't much of a threat at that point