The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Token Of The Lotus

Voaster

Still waiting for answers ^_^

Login rewards are being resetted after that "hotfix" and I got a 200mb+ update and no idea why..

and I thought most of the hotfixes we're only 5mb or more, but 247mb is stupid...

33pme.jpg

The Coupons in the Daily Reward have been disabled. They popped out of the oven a little too early, clearly they weren't ready yet.

Until then just ignore this incident please. Everything should return to normal.

So are they fixing it? Is it disabled? Is it safe to log in without being reset to day1?

Order plats now and you'll receive 20% discount on platinums, and if you call on the next 30 minutes

you'll get 2 FLASHBANGS, that's right Tennos... 2 FLASHBANGS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

But wait, THERE'S MORE.... If you order 2 more 20% discount packages you'll get 2 more FREE ITEMS... 2 sets of DISAPPOINTMENT...

call 1-800-ITS-THE-GRINEER, that's 1-800-ITS-THE-GRINEER...

ORDER NAOW....

vuvuzelahatersgonnahate.gif

Suckage.

I could see the value if the coupon applied to spending plat on an item, but it applies to spending real money buying plat.  At 50% that's a good discount, but the prices for items in game are still ridiculous, so I'm not inclined to give any more real cash.  And it just makes the likelihood of getting something useful even lower.

And now my daily reward will be reset from 7 days to 1 and I don't even get a reward for today?  Oh well, it is in 'beta' supposedly.

Discounts on giving DE more cash isn't a login reward; it should just be a sale.

• 2 weeks later...