Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

johnnystump

Hello one and all from the lovely muggy state of Georgia..... 2 years and 9 months is how long it took me to finally getting around to make this post. I started playing Warframe right after it came out and then disappeared for awhile as I was sucked into other games such as Star Trek Online and Star Wars:Old Republic. A little bit about me, the easiest way to describe me is that I am a Veteran (US Army 1998-2012), a Geek, a husband, and a father (I've actually got my 14 yr old son playing now), let me stop there before this turns into a dating profile.....lol.

Right now I am playing with Volt and Also Saryn and have just made it to Mastery lvl 2.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm still relearning the rules of the game and the mechanics but so far the Wiki has been a huge help and I traveled to the relay last might just to see what it was and realized that until I hit ML-3 there is really nothing to do there.

Many thanks for your service sir, and a pleasure to have you and your son in our community. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Origin System =)

Well right now my map of the origin system is very small (4 planets). I really enjoyed earth except almost getting eaten by the wildlife, Mars sucked..... the sand got into everything, Venus was just hot and muggy, and mercury was just to dang bright......lol

Well right now my map of the origin system is very small (4 planets). I really enjoyed earth except almost getting eaten by the wildlife, Mars sucked..... the sand got into everything, Venus was just hot and muggy, and mercury was just to dang bright......lol

Wait till you get to Eris. Makes all those postcard perfect.