Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey!

(PSN)Yugureki

I'm not sure how i'm suppose to go about this :P I wouldn't say i'm new to the forums or the game since i've lurked for almost on and off for two years I hopped from PC to PS4 when I had the chance and don't regret it!

So i'm going to introduce myself, finally.

I'm Yugureki! My friends call me Yugi most of the time though :)

Nice to meet everyone :P

Anyone is welcome to add me on PS4 and well PC as well (profile has my IGN) but I don't get on it often!

I want someone to Hug me like that those hoodies looks so soft...

I want to be hugged by the left one for ever. Also I mean I could hug you with it if you pay for my travel costs, also you need to get me the hoodie. Also, I am male and have long hair, just before anything weird happens.

*takes the chance to hysteria-spin-attack skycook3y in the back to kill him and rid humanity of his long persistent evil that clouded us with darkness (where dafuq am I getting this from? xD)

*rises again as I never lived since I merged my mind with another being* *let's other personality take over* *grabs valkyr and cuddles the hatred out of her*

*rises again as I never lived since I merged my mind with another being* *let's other personality take over* *grabs valkyr and cuddles the hatred out of her*

*calls for Nyx to break the psychic link between him and the other being* *oh S#&$* *Hysteria is on again unintentionally and now she scratched him and herself, happy?*

*calls for Nyx to break the psychic link between him and the other being*

NO LILY NO *falls to the ground weeping* *rips one of bizzaros fingers off and paints a sad face on his faceless head because I can't express emotions*

Also sorry for derailing yugi

Edited by Skycook3y