Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Isn't Real ... Right? Vectis Nerf

Feyangol

It might be a pain but as far as oneshots that is only on like on 1/3 of the frames and most of them are not commonly used. And lets face it if the other person is any good at moving then head shots and any thing over 20m is basically just luck.

Idk, but if I play with the Daikyu, then I have the feeling that the dmg scales with the distance.

So at 20m +40% dmg, at 10m +20% dmg - and hitting someone at 10m shouldn't be that big of a problem and the most frames are already oneshots with this amount of additional dmg ;) .

Edited by Feyangol

Idk, but if I play with the Daikyu, then I have the feeling that the dmg scales with the distance.

So at 20m +40% dmg, at 10m +20% dmg - and hitting someone at 10m shouldn't be that big of a problem and the most frames are already oneshots with this amount of additional dmg ;) .

The broadhead mod scales with range up to 40% at 20m. The problem is if you want to use blind shot or not.

If only that were true :(

The broadhead mod scales with range up to 40% at 20m. The problem is if you want to use blind shot or not.

I might try a rank 1 blind shot, but I have to test how accurate it is up to 20m - a shot over this distance is often luck, so I don't want to rely on it. But the normal projectile speed is already enough to hit players up to this distance. I tried it 2 days ago, but I still have to test it against better players ...

I might try a rank 1 blind shot, but I have to test how accurate it is up to 20m - a shot over this distance is often luck, so I don't want to rely on it. But the normal projectile speed is already enough to hit players up to this distance. I tried it 2 days ago, but I still have to test it against better players ...

I'd say dont rely on Blind shot. Warframe has a weird way of calculating Accuracy. That mod hurts more than it helps but i guess that depends on the play style.

Oh look it gets a buff again

Second pass on bullet jump speeds per warframe are ready, values will be shown in the Conclave Arsenal. The values will appear lower than the first pass I posted previously but I boosted the base speed of bullet jump as well so it basically works out to what they were but with more room to differentiate between frames.

Lie in Wait boosted a bit, 2 hit kill on Oberon and below.