Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Relationships Stories

WilfulExpert

Hi there community! I want to have some fun, what im asking for is that you put down 2 frames in a relationship, and put why they would be in that relationship, give details, give events that lead up to said relationship, give info on both characters, and make a small story out of it.

This is meant to be fun and a good way [hopefully] to give your Warframe a personality beyond what you already have, ALSO make a rival for your couple, the person(s) that just cant stand seeing you 2 together, and as always, Enjoy the ride, and eventually we make this little thread into a full on RP based on said couples! Let's get started tenno!

-Arby

P.S. if you are up for it, add some fan art of your couple :D

Edited by Arbiter_of_Death

Moved to Off Topic.

Thanks for moving it, didn't know where to put it

And cmon guys lets have some fun with this! Its just another thread to have fun with

I was expecting this to be about people who found their partner through Warframe.

Pairing up frames has been done a lot so far, just check the Fan Art forum.

And Im planning on doing that if no one like to play along with this

Nekros and Mag, because he is the cool, deadly guy who rescues the inexpirienced young tenno in a Mag suit. Yes, I am a weird person.

Also, Excalibur might be pretty angry about the two..... and yes, i know these are just the suits, not the actual tenno. whatever.