Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mini-Raids

LAWD

Hey i had this idea whereby there are side missions on certain nodes that let you and your friends go for mini versions of raids. What i mean by mini is a shorter, quick run(possibly) and simple puzzle raids. This is to mainly help people learn for the raids been added, and since the raids take a long time to be implemented, this could be like a waiting card as you train yourself in these various mini raids of sorts, for all factions.

This could better ways for people to socialize more in chats and all (unless people are specific with Mr rank then idk), and as well open up the star chart more to be used. These mini-raids could reward players with various arcanes depending on the raid type.

What else could be implemented into such an idea?

So, alerts with more co-op required puzzles? Sure, for some good swag why not?

Maybe, even a good way to reintroduce some old events. Spruced them up into mini-raids (strikes, ughm cough).

hahhaa bringin bac old events? seems legit but the rares of those events are best left exclusive. Maybe once in a while they do something with those goodey weapons

hahhaa bringin bac old events? seems legit but the rares of those events are best left exclusive. Maybe once in a while they do something with those goodey weapons

Those items are already coming back, mostly from tactical alerts and baro. They are also, almost all, mid-tier weapons at best. Anyways, different rewards would be needed, because of above reason.

Those items are already coming back, mostly from tactical alerts and baro. They are also, almost all, mid-tier weapons at best. Anyways, different rewards would be needed, because of above reason.

seeing the same old weapons all the time is quite annoying once you learn that they just trophies and will be barely usable.

I wouldn't mind "mini raids" as long as we don't call them "strikes", I'd like to distance myself from destiny as much as possible. They could be just as long as raids but with 4 players, it would be better for people who don't have anyone who can host a full 8 player connection too.

I wouldn't mind "mini raids" as long as we don't call them "strikes", I'd like to distance myself from destiny as much as possible. They could be just as long as raids but with 4 players, it would be better for people who don't have anyone who can host a full 8 player connection too.

strikes? WHAT ARE THOSE?