Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Anybody Else Played It?

noveltyhero

So, I have started playing it: 

And I must say it is very intriguing. I do poop my pants playing it but I really enjoy it.

Sure to some extents it feels like Amnesia but overall it is fleshed out and reminds me a bit of the newest Aliens game.

Please no spoilers, if you do want to spoil, use a spoiler..

Other than that, what do you guys think of it?

Many here play Soma... or even Soma Prime!

It's a pretty good game and has lots of things to discover along the way. Especially the atmosphere was very good in my eyes.

The atmosphere is phenomenal, the whole game seems very high quality and they learnt a lot from their past games it seems. The horror genre in games is something I actively avoided for a while, but its games like this that demand more :D

I'm not buying it. I've lost all interest/faith in Frictional games after the grossly overrated Amnesia. 

You mean the attempt at money grab with the sequel to it? Honestly Amnesia feels like a first step, wasn't amazing nor bad but I really do recommend you at least try this game, sure there is a "demo" around the internet, pay for it if you like it after :/

You mean the attempt at money grab with the sequel to it? Honestly Amnesia feels like a first step, wasn't amazing nor bad but I really do recommend you at least try this game, sure there is a "demo" around the internet, pay for it if you like it after :/

No, not the sequel. The original.

I consider it insanely overrated.