Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Jat Kittag.. And Prime Reach

dandin3

so i'm in love warframe melee weapon so i take every weapon with multi build to survival mission to see how much they can hold . their damage  - utility and good looking

so dual ichor was my best weapon at damage and utility like a long time after that come the scindo prime with tempo royal. but i got bord so i try dragon nikana with blind justice and it was ok but the damage fall off at high lvl

today i go with jat kittag with the Shattering Storm stance mod . and that was sooo good

stay 1h at dark sector survival solo.. the damage easy get to 20k and i see a lot of 70k and 100k . very fast hit and with p reach it hit 7m +- and one thing you need to know about this weapon that he redgol an enemy with like every 2/3 hits
here is you results

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/640993150640985830/9902E12AF8BE8AB16BEBF6058CD77441FECB5EE4/

my build:

for jat kittag:

fury. pressure point. berserker. life strike rank 1. fever strike . shocking touch . voltaic strike . and prime reach.

for ash prime:

aura : steel charge. utility mod : handspring
mods: vitality . vigor. armor agility . steel fiber . rage . prime flow . stretch . and transmit fortitude .